Author Topic: Open Source Online Tshirt Design and Ecommerce System  (Read 4698 times)

AdvancedArtist

Open Source Online Tshirt Design and Ecommerce System
« on: April 17, 2013, 03:39:48 PM »
For those of you wanting to get your business online with a designer and ecomm solution.

www.opentshirts.org is a free open source solution you may want to take a look at.

The demo is here....

www.demo.opentshirts.org

This is really the combination of two free open source system.

www.opencart.org and Opentshirts

Offline dave58

Re: Open Source Online Tshirt Design and Ecommerce System
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 04:05:05 PM »

I gotta call you i think....self made site using Word Press (on HostGator).....and really a "Plug &Play" guy when it comes to this stuff....don't understand code writing....but wanna get this going.
Down with Anarchy

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »
Also, bodek has a very nice, free online design package.  Only their catalog items of course.  Bodek has one of the better product organizations to their catalog with easier search features so I defer to this a lot. 

Interestingly, none of my clients have yet to use the designer.   I actually use it on occasion if there is a ton of mockups going on over different colors and styles. 

Here's ours: http://www.imprintablefashion.com/cgi-bin/brand/site.w?catalog=top&sponsor=005081&frames=no&target=main

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 07:42:14 PM »
For those of you wanting to get your business online with a designer and ecomm solution.

www.opentshirts.org is a free open source solution you may want to take a look at.

The demo is here....

www.demo.opentshirts.org

If we want to use only the online design soft without the ecommerce, is that possible?

Offline starchild

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 11:50:38 PM »

The demo is here....

www.demo.opentshirts.org

If we want to use only the online design soft without the ecommerce, is that possible?

It's open source so you can do whatever you want with it..

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 07:31:04 AM »
Is anyone using this? I tried to set something up... When I go to get the designed image it is a png or vector clips that have to be placed together. Doesn't that seem counter productive?
Matt
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?