Author Topic: Thanks screenprintguy!  (Read 989 times)

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Thanks screenprintguy!
« on: September 12, 2013, 07:29:42 PM »
I just had a chance to try the cci HXT.  I haven't had a chance to try it on 1000 plus pieces but did use the same underbase screen with CCI premixed white disharge on 3 different runs of 100 pcs and after rinsing it out after each run I noticed no signs of breakdown and that it looked as good as it did when I first developed it using no hardener.  Also on the Led unit I have completely exposed a 156 in 98 seconds with the CCI WR25 it would've taken 180 seconds to completely expose.  That's why I love this forum because without it I would've ever known to try it.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
Re: Thanks screenprintguy!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 09:48:03 PM »
That's awesome!  We love the hxt, it been seriously reliable, with an awesome price.  Glad it worked out for you! So far our biggest run with no diazo, no hardener, zero breakdown,  is 3000 prints. For us thats perfect. Getting great eom for plstisol as well. You should be able to reclaim like normal,  liquified rather than chunks of hardened emulsion.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Re: Thanks screenprintguy!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 08:58:01 PM »
Anyone using this emulsion also have experience with Aquasol HV?  We LOVE the Aquasol because it holds up great with post exposure and hardener when using discharge, but works great for plastisol, is cheap, no diazo so it exposes quick, etc.  How do they compare?