Author Topic: All electric Anatol automatic...  (Read 17326 times)

Offline Northland

All electric Anatol automatic...
« on: October 07, 2013, 08:15:26 PM »
... just got notified, via e-mail, that Anatol will be introducing an all-electric press at SGIA.
Looks like a Titan with AC print heads and servo index.
Must have electric solenoids for the choppers (?).... because the ad claims "no air compressor or air dryer needed"
That will be an interesting option for us small, home based printers.

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 08:37:30 PM »
Yes Mike mentioned it to me we shall see.

Roger
RT screen designs
Www.rtscreendesigns. Com
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: All electric Anatol automatic...
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 09:06:52 AM »
Good for Anatol :)  May they have great success with this one.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 09:36:27 AM »

Good for Anatol :)  May they have great success with this one.
;)

Roger
RT screen designs
Www.rtscreendesigns. Com
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 09:43:01 AM »
Nice! My initial guess is there's no way they'd have 2 solenoids per squeegee/flood as that would get pricey really quickly, but who knows! Will be cool to see for sure! I have always wanted a dedicated sleeve/small/specialty auto. Cheaper to buy custom pallets for and leave the big machine to run normal prints. Just wish they'd fit a 23x31 screen. I'd like a 4 color titan all electric with 23x31 frame lol I can wish can't I!?

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 10:05:30 AM »
Nice! My initial guess is there's no way they'd have 2 solenoids per squeegee/flood as that would get pricey really quickly, but who knows! Will be cool to see for sure! I have always wanted a dedicated sleeve/small/specialty auto. Cheaper to buy custom pallets for and leave the big machine to run normal prints. Just wish they'd fit a 23x31 screen. I'd like a 4 color titan all electric with 23x31 frame lol I can wish can't I!?

This for sure doesn't look that big :(

I wonder if they would offer different configurations, this looks like 5/6.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 11:35:10 AM »
From Anatol person:
The Volt comes in:

15" x 16" max image area in the following configurations:
4/2
4/3
6/4
6/5
8/6
8/7

16" x 18" max image area (23" x 31" max screen size) in the following configurations:
8/6
8/7
10/8
10/9
12/10

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 11:43:58 AM »
Yeah got more info from a rep, they can fit 23x31 on every other head as well. Video will be cool to see.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 12:09:06 PM »
If only they weren't such such $#@% bags. <--- self censored but by the hardest!

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 12:17:21 PM »
If only they weren't such such $#@% bags. <--- self censored but by the hardest!

lol tell us how you really feel? They have always been nice to me even though I bought my press used. I have bought some parts from them over the phone a few times, pretty painless.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 12:27:37 PM »

lol tell us how you really feel? They have always been nice to me even though I bought my press used. I have bought some parts from them over the phone a few times, pretty painless.

Well, they've let it be known how they really feel. ;)

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 12:36:36 PM »

What issues did you have with them?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 03:03:48 PM »
This is a good idea on anatol's part. Like I had said in a earlier post, they are always re-defining the "entry level press". Now a guy doesn't even need to have a air compressor.

Just like IntegrityShirts said I would LOVE a small format press for sleeves, bags basic 1 colors, ect. I think ASPE just came out with what I want though. Their LPXL is perfect. anatol could steal a idea out of ASPE's bag and make this new press with a max imprint area of 12x12 and I bet they would sell even more! Smaller foot print, cheaper, and most "beginners" would be fine with printing a 1 or 2 color design no bigger than 12".

You guys "in the know" has anatol hinted at a asking price?
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 03:46:41 PM »
I spent 30 minutes at their booth at the ISS Ft Worth show and there was no mention of this new press.  Looking back on that I'm fairly certain the distributor and Anatol rep had no knowledge of this or they are very good at keeping secrets since we talked specifically about the all electric Brown a few rows away.   I'd like to see how they are working the choppers and see how pressure is regulated.  If it's simply regulated by how far the squeegee goes down, then I couldn't use it for a lot of what we do.  Dark ink, light shirts, no problem, but when it comes to maximizing opacity for a specific ink I need control over downward force.   Is that a giant monitor on that thing or is the press that small, bad photoshop perhaps?  I saw the Aries system up close, the step back feature, etc. and like I've always said, the machines...not that bad.  They were doing a nice little sim process job on it using the step back, and for the one man show who has more than he wants to do manually then printing 150-200 dark shirts an hour is freaking awesome.

So close, yet so, so very far away.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 03:48:29 PM »
I spent 30 minutes at their booth at the ISS Ft Worth show and there was no mention of this new press.  Looking back on that I'm fairly certain the distributor and Anatol rep had no knowledge of this or they are very good at keeping secrets since we talked specifically about the all electric Brown a few rows away.   I'd like to see how they are working the choppers and see how pressure is regulated.  If it's simply regulated by how far the squeegee goes down, then I couldn't use it for a lot of what we do.  Dark ink, light shirts, no problem, but when it comes to maximizing opacity for a specific ink I need control over downward force.   Is that a giant monitor on that thing or is the press that small, bad photoshop perhaps?  I saw the Aries system up close, the step back feature, etc. and like I've always said, the machines...not that bad.  They were doing a nice little sim process job on it using the step back, and for the one man show who has more than he wants to do manually then printing 150-200 dark shirts an hour is freaking awesome.

So close, yet so, so very far away.

There was an anatol rep there?  hard to tell... I thought it was just a local supplier's kids running the booth.