Author Topic: Starlight UV LED Exposure  (Read 16222 times)

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
Re: Starlight UV LED Exposure
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2014, 09:54:46 PM »
Hahahahahahahah, hope you are rockin over there bro!
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2016, 03:55:03 PM »
I did this to our tri light, easier than opening the big lid each time I need to put a couple screens in. Looks funny, but works great. I painted the inside of the wood with flat black. When I get around to it, I'm going to paint shark teeth on the outside, lol. Got that Idea from Alex hahahaha

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for posting this.  I wasn't really sure how to setup our starlight for this and your approach looks like the simple way to go here. 

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2016, 07:43:00 PM »
I`m really curious to know if there is any chance of fitting the 23x31 tri loc frame on the smaller tabletop Starlight. has anyone tried that yet. Seriously considering putting our Vastex LED into storage, unless of course they take it back,  and replace it with the smaller Starlight unit.

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2016, 08:08:19 PM »
Pretty sure 244 posted about this before and said DONT DO IT!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2016, 08:42:45 PM »
I`m really curious to know if there is any chance of fitting the 23x31 tri loc frame on the smaller tabletop Starlight. has anyone tried that yet. Seriously considering putting our Vastex LED into storage, unless of course they take it back,  and replace it with the smaller Starlight unit.
I would advise against it. The free area in the blanket will be too small causing premature blanket failure. Get the larger one
Rich Hoffman