screen printing > Equipment

Vacuum Blanket

(1/20) > >>

T Shirt1:
I need to find a vacuum blanket for our Armergraph Advantage 150.  Amergraph can have them made but it's a four week lead time.  I've searched this site and the old one but didn't find anything current.  Thanks.
steve

mk162:
rick at aero-inc.com

blue moon:
I just installed our backup blanket that was bought on ebay about a year ago. It was neoprene and cots about $60 or so . . .  works great and from what I remember it was shipped promptly. One side has fabric on it, the other is bare neoprene. Make sure you install it with the fabric towards the glass.

pierre

Frog:

--- Quote from: blue moon on July 22, 2011, 11:47:48 AM ---I just installed our backup blanket that was bought on ebay about a year ago. It was neoprene and cots about $60 or so . . .  works great and from what I remember it was shipped promptly. One side has fabric on it, the other is bare neoprene. Make sure you install it with the fabric towards the glass.

pierre

--- End quote ---

Wait a minute, Seems to me that we had a discussion on this and some thought that the fabric covering keeps from getting a good seal.

T Shirt1:

--- Quote from: mk162 on July 22, 2011, 11:45:29 AM ---rick at aero-inc.com

--- End quote ---

Just called and they've dropped them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version