Author Topic: Johnson's Kids Shirt  (Read 4474 times)

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Johnson's Kids Shirt
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 04:24:01 PM »
I haven't been here in a bit.  I saw this elsewhere and loved it.  I re-loved it today...that's double loved.

Great piece.  I appreciate the comparison, but I'm not even in the same room with this guy.

Big fan Scott...3 times love it.

:)

Post up some stuff Lemorris. I see some of it on the burg but bring it over here too!
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 04:24:32 PM »
Such modesty. If you're not in the same room, then you're across the hall.
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline lemorris

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 04:54:42 PM »
You know how it is....the tires are always drawn better on the other side of the fence.  :)

I really like the brush work in this piece too.  It's just awesome.

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 05:34:40 PM »
I haven't been here in a bit.  I saw this elsewhere and loved it.  I re-loved it today...that's double loved.

Great piece.  I appreciate the comparison, but I'm not even in the same room with this guy.

Big fan Scott...3 times love it.

:)

Thanks Lemo I appreciate iT! We are roommates. I'm the one who keeps moving your pencils.

Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline lemorris

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 05:49:15 PM »
bastard!!!

LOLOLOL!

thanks man

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 07:06:31 PM »
I had a guy I worked with who was known for having a temper. He I'd a great guy but a tad "over the top" with his temper. At work, he loved to play ( pick on) this new character artist. Often aging practical jokes on him. One day, the new guy decided to get hi
 Back. He super glued his drawing pencil to his art desk.

The guy came back to start drawing. Everyone listened for what everyone knew was about to happen. You see, this artist could pick on the new guy but he couldn't take it. He SCREAMED!  Who the -blank-did this!  I wanna know who did this!  This is my work station! This is my office!  This is my desk and you don't mess with mans desk!! I wanna know right now!  All the while screaming this in anger.

Nobody ever claimed to know. They were afraid that he would Stab them in the neck with that pencil for even knowing about it.

Fun times.

Scott,
That's one of the sweetest jobs I've seen in your pottfolio. I still like your stipple work most. You would have been a master stippler back in the day.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850