Author Topic: Is Preston Selling M&R?!?  (Read 8091 times)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Is Preston Selling M&R?!?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 01:00:21 PM »
What Preston is doing is copying classifieds right off of Digitsmith and posting them on his site. Seems a bit desperate to me but according to him the site is doing just great with their 4 or 5 posters and this place is just a joke.
"No man is an island"

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 01:09:01 PM »
I noticed that about his copying of the DS posts.   ::)
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 01:26:08 PM »
Ditto ........looks like he's trying to stir up activity by cut and pasting DS. He's learning quickly from his new mentor.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 01:47:10 PM »
There have been several "desperate" moves lately, especially strange for a site that is supposedly doing better than ever.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 01:53:07 PM »
There have been several "desperate" moves lately, especially strange for a site that is supposedly doing better than ever.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 01:58:34 PM »
I've tried to hang on, maybe give it hope over there. Only to be let down. nobody cares, let him spew his garbage all over the place, ruin every decent thread,  mock everyone, turn everything into a joke. I have never seen a group of grown ass men act like such little children in my life. That's coming from me -pissy as I can get, I'm still not half as bad as that joke of a crew over there. It's sad that the very reason that place became so popular is also the reason for it's demise. . .onward and upward.

so who hates Mondays!? I know I do!
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 03:20:35 PM »
I've tried to hang on, maybe give it hope over there. Only to be let down. nobody cares, let him spew his garbage all over the place, ruin every decent thread,  mock everyone, turn everything into a joke. I have never seen a group of grown ass men act like such little children in my life. That's coming from me -pissy as I can get, I'm still not half as bad as that joke of a crew over there. It's sad that the very reason that place became so popular is also the reason for it's demise. . .onward and upward.

I hate Mondays as much as you hate Xenon ink.....lol
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2011, 04:05:59 PM »
Too much drama... Thought this was a drama-free zone?  :o

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 04:45:48 PM »

I don't think this is all that dramatic, just talking about another forum who is thriving on drama right now.  There is a huge difference in watching a car wreck and actually being in one.  I'm not really saying spof is a car wreck, it was the best analogy I could come up with on the fly.  It's bordering on a wreck of sorts, and last week it was a town of tumbleweeds.  Post count has risen drastically over there, but the content is only drama.  At least around here there is still talk about screen printing and technique, with a little discussion about the ongoing soap opera next door.  Have any of you ever heard the neighbor husband and wife screaming at one another?  Kind of reminds me of that.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 06:25:56 PM »

I dont hate this monday....'immin wildwood at the jersey shore getting a wonderful tan and hangin with my kids!!!!

I did use my shares to wipe my ass though

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 06:53:06 PM »

LOL. I have seen this before.....lol. He posted your quote over on SPOF.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 07:04:03 PM »
You may remember when he was working the Hirsch site, and the majority of threads were copies of other forum posts debated by two or three  of his own personas. (if he was doing it alone, was he masterdebating?)

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »
Yeah he wants to comment so bad over here. Hi Bob if your reading this. Can you repost this over at SPOF and respond?.....lol Frog can we get one of those middle finger things here?
www.inkwerksspd.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 08:13:38 PM »
Actually, I understand your feelings and salute your spirit, but we don't even want veer in that direction let alone to go that route. And yes, it takes willpower for me as well.
As stated at the beginning in our policy, we aren't here to bash and ridicule merely for the sake of bashing and ridiculing.  That's a potential maelstrom only marginally better than the scene we are trying to divorce ourselves from.

So, in the end, for this thread it was asked if P would be selling M&R presses, and from the horse's mouth, we got a resounding hell no!

Any new business?

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline squeegee

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 09:41:20 PM »
Yea, I coated up a 83/100 screen this afternoon 1/7 coats and got over a 400 micron stencil...yea I know it's not that important but you asked  ;D

Good enough for a new thread in Screen Making that took off.
Join us there folks!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:24:00 AM by Frog »