Author Topic: HELP ME Buy a Right Automatic Screen printing machines  (Read 30967 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: HELP ME Buy a S. Roque Screen printing machines
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 05:28:51 PM »
Kwan, perhaps you can tell us a bit about your screen printing lesson and what made you decide on the press you mentioned.
Have you attended the New Jersey show?
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Kwan

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 05:50:42 PM »
Kwan, perhaps you can tell us a bit about your screen printing lesson and what made you decide on the press you mentioned.

I have no prior knowledge on screen printing (before 11/11/2013 - lol). After meeting with my advisory department, I've come to the conclusion that we build our own Screen print department instead off hiring private contractors. I certainly believe that I am at the right place (forum), this will allow me to get educational information on screen print equipment.

According to my research, P10-M is in my budget and offers the best for tomorrow (for me need). I am not planing to offer services in future, This machine is only to print our promotional Tee-Shirt.

My apologies,

Best wishes on your venture.  :)

I look forward to benefiting from the discussion to help you make your decision on the press you've already decided on.

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 05:53:20 PM by Kwan »

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 05:56:46 PM »
contract it out to people that know how to print and save you're money. I'd be happy to quote you on the job, I'm in NY too.....
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 05:59:19 PM »
No experience jumping into automatic printing.

This oughta be rich!

Offline Nick Bane

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 05:59:52 PM »
this sounds like the guy who sends those emails we all think are spam, looking to buy 2500 blank shirts to print their logo on for their promo shirts. dang...he really does exist..... ;D
Bane Ink - 619-701-4283

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 06:05:38 PM »

I have no prior knowledge on screen printing (before 11/11/2013 - lol). After meeting with my advisory department, I've come to the conclusion that we build our own Screen print department instead off hiring private contractors. I certainly believe that I am at the right place (forum), this will allow me to get educational information on screen print equipment.

According to my research, P10-M is in my budget and offers the best for tomorrow (for me need). I am not planing to offer services in future, This machine is only to print our promotional Tee-Shirt.

My apologies,

Best wishes on your venture.  :)

I look forward to benefiting from the discussion to help you make your decision on the press you've already decided on.

Thanks

Do you have dryer, exposure unit, screens, computer and film printer and knowledge to do this. Even coating screen and exposing screens with know knowledge can be handful. I would do just as another suggested contract out and save time and money. Until you totally understand the consequences of what all you are talking about. You still have a long way to go. Money wise and knowledge wise. 15 years of doing this has told me that.
Shane in Colorado

Offline Kwan

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 06:22:06 PM »
this sounds like the guy who sends those emails we all think are spam, looking to buy 2500 blank shirts to print their logo on for their promo shirts. dang...he really does exist..... ;D

LOL,
we are proud to be the reputable company

contract it out to people that know how to print and save you're money. I'd be happy to quote you on the job, I'm in NY too.....
Thanks for you input Homer,
We are going for long run promo so we must establish and supply our own.

No experience jumping into automatic printing.

This oughta be rich!

LOL,
yes no experience but willing to gain.
Please share you experience, your good explanation will be appreciated

Do you have dryer, exposure unit, screens, computer and film printer and knowledge to do this. Even coating screen and exposing screens with know knowledge can be handful. I would do just as another suggested contract out and save time and money. Until you totally understand the consequences of what all you are talking about. You still have a long way to go. Money wise and knowledge wise. 15 years of doing this has told me that.
Shane in Colorado

Currently we will be using third party for Exposure Unit and film printer (until the funds available to purchase).

Need help to purchase screen, Dryer, compressor and any other small things (which I'm expecting to find out here)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 06:27:55 PM by Kwan »

Offline starchild

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 06:23:01 PM »
Haha you guys can't fool me.. This is just a little gag the TSB moderators having on you guys..

Oh no.. But what if it's not?? It sounds so crazy it just might work..

Posted with Tapatalk

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 06:30:07 PM »
Damn, what kind of business are you in that you can afford to hire a printing staff just to give away free t-shirts weekly? Or did I miss something?

Offline Kwan

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 06:32:45 PM »
Damn, what kind of business are you in that you can afford to hire a printing staff just to give away free t-shirts weekly?

LOL
No you haven't miss anything and worry free, I will tell you once this done successfully (lol)

Haha you guys can't fool me.. This is just a little gag the TSB moderators having on you guys..

Oh no.. But what if it's not?? It sounds so crazy it just might work..

Posted with Tapatalk

Thanks

Fellows please accept my request, could we please stay on the topic
Thanks
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 06:35:28 PM by Kwan »

Offline Ryan

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 06:50:46 PM »
I think its hard to stay on topic when no one understands what it is your looking for. People here will help if you let them, but it seems like you bought the press and are looking for confirmation that it was the right choice? If you actually explain what help you are looking for, you'll get a lot less smart ass answers. At least 2 people here own SRoques and would be more than willing to answer questions but if your just going to avoid everything with open ended answers you won't get any help
Ryan

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 06:57:59 PM »
Kwan-

Here are some questions that can help the whole thing along....

-How many shirts will your average run be?

-How many color prints will your average shirt be?

-How many days do you plan on printing per week?

-How big of a electrical service do you have?

- Have you looked at dryers?

-What model S.Roque are you looking at? I know you said a P10-M. But a P10-M- Amigia? YOU? ECO? A P-10, is a 8 color, it may be overkill for someone starting out, especially if you still need to buy a dryer, screens, ink, ect.

What people are saying(and I thought the same thing) you may be able to get the shirts printed on a contract basis and save a TON of money!

Why don't you start off with those questions and we will all see what we can help you with.

Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2013, 07:05:24 PM »
Hey Kwan,

People here do want to help you. You came to the right place. However..... are you sure this is the route you want to take? If so you have so much more to invest in than just a press. Everything from tons of support equipment to software to training to electrical and the actual shipping and fork lift and install and then inks and the proper ink for your garment and then 1,000 more things. I hope after work hours you have a lot of free time to invest and if you have a family tell them you will be absent for about six months. Not trying to be negative but realistic. It can and does happen. Just make sure this is a route you want to take instead of contracting it out as others have said. And if you are nervous about money it will help to have friends that are electricians, plumbers, and other construction related resources. If not that is where some real money problems can develop. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

- Brandon

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2013, 07:15:50 PM »
I am not sure why most of you folks here are so "negative"?.....Is it because you feel threatened?....While I realize most of you here think screen printing is akin to "rocket science", it is not......A motivated person with cash, intuition and desire can do exactly what Kwan is proposing to do and do it okay...For some businesses it make sense to bring stuff in house and I wish Kwan well....

Offline Nick Bane

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2013, 07:27:08 PM »
we all wish him well but he has given little or nothing to work with as far as questions or answers, so there is not a lot to work with.  if he really needed help, with all the posts he has in this thread alone, he couldve asked an actual question and gotten answers.  maybe he will do that and get some help soon.
Bane Ink - 619-701-4283