Author Topic: New Press - Coming soon!  (Read 32036 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: New Press - Coming soon!
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2014, 10:21:20 AM »
You can set it to multiprint in the down position which means the second print it skips the flood OR it will bring the screens back up and flood then print.   It all happens fast enough either way.

this is awesome... would be especially nice when you have stubborn inks that won't clear on the first stroke. 

I also especially like the fact that you can adjust the squeegee pressure right from control station.

Next up will be a select box per station that you select what ink type and batch is on the screen, and it returns the settings you used the last time with that ink.  I could see that saving a lot of time during setup, especially for your third-shift more junior press ops.

-J

You can save jobs, which I suspect you could save jobs with your most common configuration and use it as a jumping off point. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Underbase37

« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2014, 10:26:41 AM »
All that sounds soooo cool,  I want one now. We have sportsmen in our shop & we like them but this looks like blows them out of the water.

Murphy37

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2014, 10:43:13 AM »
All that sounds soooo cool,  I want one now. We have sportsmen in our shop & we like them but this looks like blows them out of the water.

Murphy37

They aren't remotely in the same ballpark, we had a sportsman as well.  Great press but they are just different animals by a long shot. 

Offline Underbase37

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2014, 11:22:48 AM »
It looks so fun, I'm jealous. I asked my sales rep years ago if some of this stuff was possible and he laughed. What a difference a little time makes

Murphy37

Offline Ryan

« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2014, 03:48:13 PM »
when these double stroke, does the flood bar chop down to the table being the screen frame is already down, or does the whole screen just lift back up to the print carriage for the additional flood?

You can set it to multiprint in the down position which means the second print it skips the flood OR it will bring the screens back up and flood then print.   It all happens fast enough either way.

I tried getting this feature programmed to mine, but it was no go....now I'm jealous

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2014, 04:22:32 PM »
Ryan, how does your press multi stroke. Print, flood and print while screen is down, or does the screen lift back up for the next flood.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Ryan

« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2014, 05:09:35 PM »
Actually I can do it both ways. If its setup for standard print ( either plastisol or water base) print-lift-flood-print. I find have a setting though that will leave the head in the down position and it will print-flood-print in the down position but you need to have your flood pressure right and use a little more off contact.  If I know that I am going to have to double stroke, I set it up this way but only with plastisol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2014, 09:18:49 PM »
You can set it to multiprint in the down position which means the second print it skips the flood

Damn, that sounds great. 

Offline shellyky

« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2014, 11:03:44 AM »
One thing that would be cool (maybe im not sure how to operate it yet though LOL) is if you could COPY a "row" of details, and not the whole column....since i copy and paste the info from head one, to all the others (to do the print stroke area) it takes the pressures with it and generally i have a higher pressure on my UB screen and so if i could just copy the print size 'row' instead of the whole head that would be nice.

NOTE: this is like having a Ferrari and saying you know what could be cool...if this Ferrari could turn into a helicopter. lol

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2014, 11:05:13 AM »
NOTE: this is like having a Ferrari and saying you know what could be cool...if this Ferrari could turn into a helicopter. lol

LOL

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2014, 11:05:49 AM »

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2014, 11:52:30 AM »
You can set it to multiprint in the down position which means the second print it skips the flood

I would love a feature like that!
"No man is an island"

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2014, 11:58:28 AM »
Hmmm Brandt don't know what your reaching at by posting the helicopter crash, I don't think you meant anything about it, but for me being around and working with guys that fly everyday not cool at all unless that was an unman  purpose crash.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2014, 01:22:47 PM »
Hmmm Brandt don't know what your reaching at by posting the helicopter crash, I don't think you meant anything about it, but for me being around and working with guys that fly everyday not cool at all unless that was an unman  purpose crash.

Darryl

Ugh really.  Thats what I got when I search helicopter gif.  Let's not over analyze it. 

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2014, 02:28:12 PM »

Darryl

Ugh really.  Thats what I got when I search helicopter gif.  Let's not over analyze it.
Like I said I didn't think you meant anything by it, all's good...we live close to a base and have friends that fly and we print for them...my bad
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!