Author Topic: Why is it customers can't get orders together and THEN come in  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
Re: Why is it customers can't get orders together and THEN come in
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 10:33:36 AM »
One guaranteed way to get more business from a repeat customer is to reclaim the screen you've been hanging on to all year. As soon as you reclaim it, they come in wanting more shirts with that particular screen design. Guaranteed
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 10:43:35 AM »
The first place I worked was a flat stock shop. Screens were large, and expensive, and one of the things that my two bosses prided themselves in was gambling which jobs would indeed, repeat.
They still charged to prepare the screens, (no small charge for six footers) but grinned ear to ear when they knew that they were still  in the "save" pile.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 01:20:51 AM »
One guaranteed way to get more business from a repeat customer is to reclaim the screen you've been hanging on to all year. As soon as you reclaim it, they come in wanting more shirts with that particular screen design. Guaranteed

Hahaha, true. We stopped hanging on to screens years ago for other reasons but they come back every other week. Keeps all three presses busy. :)