Author Topic: A Trip to the School of Screenprinting  (Read 2275 times)

Offline easyscore

Re: A Trip to the School of Screenprinting
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 01:00:07 PM »
JR really knew what he was talking about. When I bought 50 Newman 23 by 31 M3 frames from him and he shipped me 50 23 by 31 MZX frames. He explained to me they were the same frame.... Yeah right!?!

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2014, 02:25:42 PM »
Don't get me started on JR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 03:37:19 PM »
If some of you experienced guys are interested we can set up a workshop so that there isn't a huge gap of experience levels at the same workshop.  There have been times when I've had 5 complete novices who had never touched a squeegee and those classes are great, but I feel that the ones who have done this get more out of it and the light bulb goes off in their head more often.  The workshop still works when you have a mix of newbs and experience but if possible it's better to get a group with fairly similar experience levels and we can focus on areas better suited to the experience level.

Alan, have you ever considered offering a single student class as another option?  It would of course have to be at a premium to offset only having one person in the class, but I'm sure there are those who would take the option if it were available. 

And for those who were looking for the schedule/website, here's the link: http://schoolofscreenprinting.com
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL