Author Topic: Anatol volt  (Read 20417 times)

Offline Anatolhelp

Re: Anatol volt
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 09:42:00 AM »
Is the Volt and Diamondback even the same level press? Thought the Volt started near $40k? Might look into the Sabre as well. The UI on the Sabre press is impressive.
$40k?! Ya, at that point I would heavily advise you to check out the Sabre.

For some reason I thought the Volt was mid to upper 20's.

The Sabre Press still needs a compressor !  It's not all electric.   The Volt doesn't need a compressor or a chiller.

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 09:43:37 AM »
6 color/8 station Saber is like 39k with a flashback or quartz press, including installation.

Forgot to add the price of the compressor and chiller !

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 09:44:14 AM »
Personally, I would love to see the volt run.  I think this sort of thinking is what the industry needs.  NOKIA abandoned their full-screen, single-button smartphone around 2000 thinking it wasn't marketable.  They had Apple beat by years.

Also, may I remind everybody that M&R adjusted their customer service and tech support years ago as well.  Beating them now would be tough task to say the least.

Offline cory.haynes.54

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 09:50:07 AM »
Rotary Screw compressor is out of the picture. Its 5 times more expensive than your typical two stage. I was brought up on a sportsman so I know m&r. I also know that they havent really added any new technology other than a touch screen in like 10 years. Im getting a great deal from anatol and probably shouldnt post the price but it is not 40k. I think it does normally retail in that range. Anatol seems to be more interested in getting my business than m&r. I felt the same way when I spoke with their reps at iss ft worth last year. I spoke with aj from northstar for 3 hours about a titan. When I tried to talk to the m&r rep he handed me some literature and turned his back. I have 200 amp service. My electrician says it shouldnt be an issue. The one thing that makes me nervous is the lack of service from anatol. Their sales rep, who has been awesome, admits they had a bad service rep in the past but they dropped him and now have some some great techs. He also said that most repairs are handled via skype, does that seem like a bad idea. Ive worked on electronics before but....

Offline scott316

• !!!
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 09:50:18 AM »
6 color/8 station Saber is like 39k with a flashback or quartz press, including installation.

Forgot to add the price of the compressor and chiller !

The Sabre 6 color only needs 5 cfm. You can get a 3hp compressor and chiller for about $1600!!!
Scott Thompson
404-583-4903

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 09:52:23 AM »
Our goal is that with the Volt you won't need as much customer service support.  NO air tubes, fittings or other parts to have air leaks. Less maintenance.  52 percent more energy efficient.  MK, please, I would be happy to arrange a press visit for you! 

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 09:59:38 AM »
Cory.Haynes- What state are you in? There are some real good independent techs that will work on anatols

anaolhelp/Terry- Is the Volt MSPR around $40K? You don't need to give exact prices, but is that in the close neighborhood?
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline cory.haynes.54

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 10:08:40 AM »
Im in oklahoma city

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 10:22:57 AM »
Im in oklahoma city

Man, you are kinda right in the middle! SpotColor Supply has had good things said about their help with anatol's. There is a guy up here in MN that works on them, and The OTS is out in CA and they are killer on them! There may be others also, but those are the ones I know of.
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline cory.haynes.54

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »
Ok thanks

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 10:27:43 AM »
Whats the current draw on the Volt?

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2014, 10:28:40 AM »
This is an interesting thread.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2014, 10:31:43 AM »

Think it was 30A(220 Single Phase) without any flashes, if I remember correctly
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 10:33:40 AM »
Rotary Screw compressor is out of the picture. Its 5 times more expensive than your typical two stage. I was brought up on a sportsman so I know m&r. I also know that they havent really added any new technology other than a touch screen in like 10 years. Im getting a great deal from anatol and probably shouldnt post the price but it is not 40k. I think it does normally retail in that range. Anatol seems to be more interested in getting my business than m&r. I felt the same way when I spoke with their reps at iss ft worth last year. I spoke with aj from northstar for 3 hours about a titan. When I tried to talk to the m&r rep he handed me some literature and turned his back. I have 200 amp service. My electrician says it shouldnt be an issue. The one thing that makes me nervous is the lack of service from anatol. Their sales rep, who has been awesome, admits they had a bad service rep in the past but they dropped him and now have some some great techs. He also said that most repairs are handled via skype, does that seem like a bad idea. Ive worked on electronics before but....

I can't speak about M&R, but handing you  "Literature and turning his backs" won't happen on my watch.  We want to earn your business!  We won't rely on past reputation when it comes to making presses, we constantly look for new and different ways to make your life and job easier. I have said it before and will say it again any company that says they are perfect, isn't telling the truth, We have stumbled, but we learned from our mistakes.  We have improved our customer service to the tune of a 96%  satisfaction but that's not good enough, we won't stop till we have 100% satisfaction.( well we will try)   We are looking at the present and the future to give you the best and most innovative screen printing presses on the market today.   Cory which ever press you choose, I am confident that it will be the correct choice for your company's needs.   

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 10:36:54 AM »

Think it was 30A(220 Single Phase) without any flashes, if I remember correctly

So a good 50-60A time you add 1 flash.  Could be a good bit more with 2 flashes. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube