Author Topic: Equipment Regrets?  (Read 5678 times)

Offline ScreenPrinter123

Re: Equipment Regrets?
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2014, 10:39:16 AM »
Leasing our first auto with a $1 buyout.  Man we paid way more for that press than we should have.  We upgraded before the lease ended and had to pay off the lease in order to sell it.  Our two upgrades were cash and it felt sooooooooo much better.  I guess you have to start somewhere and that first auto helped get us to where we are now so I guess it wasn't all bad.

You mean vs not borrowing at all?

Because when I'm done I'll be about 25% over purchase price.  That's not too bad in the grand scheme of things.

At that point I am not sure we could have borrowed but that would have been a better option.  Knowing what I know now a quality used press would have been the best choice for the amount of work we had.  In the grand scheme of things it worked out.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2014, 11:29:11 AM »
No real regrets. I think my problem is taking shortcuts due to fear of the money being spent and not focusing more on the potential money to be made and how the right equipment makes your life easier.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2014, 01:22:33 PM »
No real regrets. I think my problem is taking shortcuts due to fear of the money being spent and not focusing more on the potential money to be made and how the right equipment makes your life easier.

No go back to our last PM's.

What do you think you should do? ;)

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2014, 01:54:23 PM »

No go back to our last PM's.

What do you think you should do? ;)
Honestly what I would like to do and what I will end up doing I don't know. Most likely if history is a good outlook on the future I will probably not spend money.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2014, 02:04:57 PM »
And be right back in this thread again. :p

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2014, 02:13:10 PM »
You are probably right. Problem is there are many options I could go. May start another thread.