Author Topic: Last Chance To Get A Free 1-QT. Sample of Wilflex Epic Amazing Bright White ink  (Read 5874 times)

Offline Rob Coleman

Dovetailing on Peter Walsh's post re: the free quart sample of Amazing Bright White - Evidently there has been some confusion of shipping charges on the checkout page of the web site.

Shipping is included with this sample.  If you had issues or have concerns, email me directly @ rcoleman@nazdar.com by Monday, October 6th, and I will personally administrate the request.  Offer good in US only.

Please put AMAZING BRIGHT WHITE in the subject line and specify your name and your company name in the email.
Rob Coleman | Vice President
Textile Business Unit | Nazdar SourceOne | sourceone.nazdar.com
(800) 677-4657 ext. 3708 | Cell (678) 230-4463
rcoleman@nazdar.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
BTW - as PW noted, it is free shipping on the quart.  The caveat is if you order this with other item(s) then shipping is charged.  The sample quart by itself ships free.  Additionally, I understand some credit card orders have been pinged automatically with shipping, but they are credited back.

I only added products because of the shipping.

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
while we're on it - what's the deal with the new nazdar website?

...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline cleveprint

• !!!
we were told by our local supplier that bright tiger is being discontinued and that this is the product that is replacing it. is that true? we received our free sample the other day. cant wait to try it.

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
while we're on it - what's the deal with the new nazdar website?

Homer:  The new SourceOne website launches in 16 days. More infomration is available at; http://www.sourceoneonline.com/New-Web-Launch.asp  The new site will be a major improvement on the old / current site. I know that it took way too long, but the end result will be worth it. Or so our Marketing peopel tell me :)
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
we were told by our local supplier that bright tiger is being discontinued and that this is the product that is replacing it. is that true? we received our free sample the other day. cant wait to try it.

Cleveprint:  PolyOne Wilflex has announced a manufacturing consolidation of a number of their older generation and smaller sales volume ink lines.  In all cases PolyOne has qualified and recommended current products as replacements.  Nazdar SourceOne has been advised by PolyOne that the product rationalization will conducted in three phases beginning with the 1st at October month end 2014, the 2nd  at December month end 2014, and the 3rd phase sometime “later” in 2015. 

PolyOne has communicated that HT11480 Bright Tiger, HVBT11487 HV Bright Tiger, TUF11000 Tuf White, TUF10480 Tuf Neutral Base, HT11815 White Buffalo, XW11999 Xtreme White, & SA10108 Stretch Additive will be a part of the 3rd phase of the product rationalization project.  Nazdar SourceOne remains committed to keeping our customers updated during this process and providing support to transition from PolyOne Wilflex’s older legacy products to their next generation inks

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Dovetailing on Peter Walsh's post re: the free quart sample of Amazing Bright White - Evidently there has been some confusion of shipping charges on the checkout page of the web site.

Shipping is included with this sample.  If you had issues or have concerns, email me directly @ rcoleman@nazdar.com by Monday, October 6th, and I will personally administrate the request.  Offer good in US only.

Please put AMAZING BRIGHT WHITE in the subject line and specify your name and your company name in the email.

I put in the code, showed a Purchase Discount of -30.60.

The invoice came in on the email showing shipping, but I thought that would be taken care of.

Imagine my surprise when the charge came in not only for the shipping, but for the entire order of $43.45.

Guess I'll have to call on Monday to cancel it.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus

The invoice came in on the email showing shipping, but I thought that would be taken care of.

Imagine my surprise when the charge came in not only for the shipping, but for the entire order of $43.45.

I am absolutely sure that between Rob and Peter, it will get fixed.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline pwalsh

• !!!

No need to cancel your order, we'll get ot sorthed on Monday.

Please PM Rob Coleman and me your Company Contact info.

Offline pwalsh

• !!!

Andy:  Thanks for the kind words but I wouldnt trust me to fix anything :)  Of course I have supreme confidence that Rob Coleman will get these issues sorted out.

I am absolutely sure that between Rob and Peter, it will get fixed.

Offline Rob Coleman

Monday morning update -

Good morning all.  For those that contacted me via email over the weekend - I submitted all the sample quart requests to our Customer Service folks this morning.  We are in the process of fulfilling all the shipments from late last week; the recent orders will ship by end of week.

For those that placed the sample orders through the web site and were billed for shipping, my sincere apologies.  Not sure why this happened exactly, but rest assured we will make you whole.  If you are due a credit, please contact me directly or our Customer Service Department at:

Phone: (888) 578-5713
Fax: (888)-258-5050
Email: cserv@sourceoneonline.com

Thanks to all!  Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Wilflex Epic Amazing Bright White!   ;D
rcoleman@nazdar.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
You guys need to step it up on informing your customers about backorders.

I just got my "free" quart of ink in, but no squeegee material.

So I went online and clicked 14 or so times through my orders to find out it's back ordered.  No email, no nothing, letting me know it was backordered... what if this was something I NEEDED?!

Offline Rob Coleman

You guys need to step it up on informing your customers about backorders.

I just got my "free" quart of ink in, but no squeegee material.

So I went online and clicked 14 or so times through my orders to find out it's back ordered.  No email, no nothing, letting me know it was backordered... what if this was something I NEEDED?!

Gilligan - Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We strive to service our customers in the best possible fashion, and feedback helps us to do just that!  We looked into this issue for you -- our Customer Service Manager will reply directly to you via email in full detail, but I thought I would paraphrase the email and capture the highlights here. 

This is a bit of a different animal, because the squeegee material was not "back ordered" but actually fulfilled as a vendor shipment.  This would have been stated on the order confirmation, albeit it could easily be overlooked.  The order shipped the next biz day (Monday) from the vendor and was invoiced accordingly.  Thus, the order was no longer open and not visible to our CSR staff when checking for back orders.  Had the item actually been back ordered, our SOP is to contact you to advise and give alternatives if applicable.

Again, the order confirmation stating the vendor shipment can easily be overlooked.  Moving forward, our plan is to attach a note to the acknowledgement advising the vendor ship status so that we are communicating more effectively.

Thanks again for helping us to improve our service!  Hope this helps!
rcoleman@nazdar.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
I got the email Rob... A++ job on customer service!!!

Just an fyi, I forwarded the confirmation email to Jennifer because unless it's REALLY hard to see, there was no notification of it being a split shipment or anything.

Again... no big issue for me, I just would want to know if it was on my end as well!

Thanks again!

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Follow up on my unusual situation. 

Rob and Jennifer took care of the mistaken billing and everything has been reversed.

Thanks for following through on this.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers