Author Topic: Who's going to be there  (Read 2463 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Who's going to be there
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 05:10:10 PM »
But you'd have to have international laws, and that just AIN'T gonna happen.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 06:04:35 PM »
International is not our problem and we cannot control that. If it breaks our (us) copyright it does not get sold here. If they ship a bunch of the knockoffs here they get distroyed. If you are caught selling them here you go to jail. Is this not the way the law is? Why does it take so long in Court to inforce it? Why do we turn our heads to everything? America needs to stop tucking its balls between its legs because they my offend someone.  Sorry its been on of those days. 

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 06:07:20 PM »
Taking photo's of American equipment and then duplicating the equipment for manufacturing and sale by a foreign company should be put in jail for espionage and treason (if it could be proven).
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 06:28:00 PM »
Taking photo's of American equipment and then duplicating the equipment for manufacturing and sale by a foreign company should be put in jail for espionage and treason (if it could be proven).

This is getting too close to the reason that this forum was started. I am not taking sides on that situation. I am talking about copying and knockoffs in general. I think that the company that came up with the idea should not have to work so hard to protect its products. They should be able to just sell that product and move on to make another product to sell. I am sure there is a ton of products that would make our life’s a lot easier already created. We just have to wait for the company to get all the paper work and protection stuff done and oked by the slowest department of our country. I love my country I just wish people would stop screwing it up.