Author Topic: just ordered the Rocket Launcher!  (Read 6822 times)

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
Re: just ordered the Rocket Launcher!
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2015, 10:39:26 AM »
we didn't pay cash for ours, and it was like night and day between it and film.  by far the best thing we ever did, technology has come so far the last few years its hard to imagine going back and honestly I would probably quit before I ever went back to film.  The press is a given, we all have them, but what people tend to shy away from because of the price would make them so much more money, like the CTS and the Starlight!  Those are fookin amazing and I cant live without them!  Once people spend time with the rocket launcher and see the true benefits of CTS, there is no way they won't eventually upgrade to the ST.   In the meantime, let that rocket launcher RIP, we did some good looking stuff with ours while we had, just a bit quirky IMO.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2015, 10:29:41 AM »
inkowl.com  they work well and now I have a ton of syringes and funnels. ;)

Brad -- just wanted to say thank you.  I ordered a set of cartridges and installed them last night.  This was the first EVER cartridge reset procedure that I didn't have to fiddle with a single cartridge.  Plus going from the 110ml to 700ml capacity chips, I should now be able to go at least a month or 2 between resets :)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2015, 07:45:17 AM »
No problem, it helped us out a ton as well.