Author Topic: how to re adjust the print heads?  (Read 1419 times)

Offline nismoasfuh

• Verified/Junior
how to re adjust the print heads?
« on: July 17, 2016, 07:06:48 PM »
Hello all!, So, for some reason (guessing someone came in and started messing with all the knobs) all my heads are way out of wack relative to the platens. I tried my best using the two main knobs (off-contact, and tilt) but it's still way too much off contact, and my knob doesn't allow for the head to come down far enough for there to be decent off-contact. i just want to clarify that what I'm thinking I need to do is correct, while I wait for M&R to maybe send a instruction manual pdf. The press is a 4 head, 4 pallet M&R. I tried my best to explain in the pictures, Here they are:

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Re: how to re adjust the print heads?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 07:18:49 PM »
Hello all!, So, for some reason (guessing someone came in and started messing with all the knobs) all my heads are way out of wack relative to the platens. I tried my best using the two main knobs (off-contact, and tilt) but it's still way too much off contact, and my knob doesn't allow for the head to come down far enough for there to be decent off-contact. i just want to clarify that what I'm thinking I need to do is correct, while I wait for M&R to maybe send a instruction manual pdf. The press is a 4 head, 4 pallet M&R. I tried my best to explain in the pictures, Here they are:

you should not adjust the two side nuts. Those are set to take any play out of your angle adjustment. If too loose the adjustment will be too easy and if too tight the adjudpstment will be very hard. They have nothing to do with off contact. PM me with your address and I will send you a PDFs of the manual or you can register the serial number on store.mrprint.com after you register and download everything about your press.
Rich Hoffman