Author Topic: Pinball machines  (Read 3148 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Pinball machines
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 07:45:09 PM »
design it up and get signs 365 to print it on the proper media. They can even do glass transparencies I believe
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline ScreenFoo

• Gonzo Member
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 07:51:13 PM »
Digitally printed vinyl stickers?

Those panels are screen printed man, SCREEN PRINTED!!!

Sorry, just felt like someone had to say it...
Yes, but TCT asked about customizing one for a super client. Screen Printing a single machine's playing field and back glass ain't gonna happen.

You say that like you never do singles.    :)

Online ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 07:56:34 PM »

Yes, but TCT asked about customizing one for a super client. Screen Printing a single machine's playing field and back glass ain't gonna happen.

We had a pinball refurb place around the corner that came in asking about backglass printing.
I would have loved to but we weren't set up for printing large sheets of glass one-off at the time.

Anything other than screen printing for a pinball machine is a sin though. Especially the playing field.
I don't care how thin your vinyl is, it's gonna mess up the action.

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 08:18:06 PM »
Not if you place a sheet of mylar on top of everything. That should negate any effect from a decal. If you are taking an old pinball and redoing the playing field to make a custom pin for a client, then who cares? It's pretty much sacrilege away. Im sure there are plenty cosmetically challenged machines out there that could use a refurb. Just find one that is mechanically working, but in poor aesthetic shape, that way you can't feel but so bad about changing it around.

We had a pinball refurb place around the corner that came in asking about backglass printing.
I would have loved to but we weren't set up for printing large sheets of glass one-off at the time.

Anything other than screen printing for a pinball machine is a sin though. Especially the playing field.
I don't care how thin your vinyl is, it's gonna mess up the action.