Author Topic: need some help on a simple spot color sep with a slight gradient  (Read 3860 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: need some help on a simple spot color sep with a slight gradient
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 08:13:33 AM »
Campos is an old bud. He's out of the seps biz. He sepped the Indian Motorcycle Pinup Girl back in 04.
BTW try finding the now out of print (I believe) "Photoshop for Screenprinters" book 

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 10:50:49 AM »
I knew of Jeff and EDG thru Lon Winters (Lon & Don) when I was looking to get that car sepped they really did a jam up job, but yep the cost was whew!!!

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »
Campos is an old bud. He's out of the seps biz. He sepped the Indian Motorcycle Pinup Girl back in 04.
BTW try finding the now out of print (I believe) "Photoshop for Screenprinters" book

Looks like they may have even updated it -

http://www.amazon.com/Photoshop-Printers-Wordware-Applications-Library/dp/1598220365
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »
It is starting to seem that Adobe makes some radical changes in the "updated" versions of their products. I hope that the book is still pertinent.

I'm with you Wayne, v7 still does everything I need. So, I guess I could use an even older version of the book.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 12:12:45 PM »
LOL.  Yea, even though I have access to the newer versions, 6 & 7 are fine for what I need to do.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers