Author Topic: anyone want a balloon printer (needs some love)  (Read 15 times)

Offline balloonguy

  • !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1030
anyone want a balloon printer (needs some love)
« on: Today at 01:01:19 PM »
Hi all,
over the next year or 2 I will be downsizing. I have a very well used balloon printer. I have printed millions of balloons on this thing. It has 2 heads for single color 2 sides or 2 colors 1 side. The first head is working well. The second head and maybe the flipper need some help. It is all pneumatic so you will need a fairly good sized air compressor. YOu can run a 5hp piston but probably only around 70% of the total speed. That is still 1000+ balloons per hour.
Matt
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?