Author Topic: ISS Atlantic City dinner . . .  (Read 9115 times)

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: ISS Atlantic City dinner . . .
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »
Also, Pierre, any TSB shirts for the show? I would not mind wearing one to promote the board.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2013, 06:12:25 PM »
I like the idea, but think the chances are pretty slim we could come up with something worth doing. Just a run of the mill shirt is not really what any one of us is about . . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2013, 08:10:19 PM »
I like the idea, but think the chances are pretty slim we could come up with something worth doing. Just a run of the mill shirt is not really what any one of us is about . . .

pierre

Pierre:  Nazdar Sourceone is going to have a Brother GT-3 DTG printer in our booth at the Atlantic City show, and I think that it would be pretty easy for us to print up a bunch of TSB member shirts for the crowd that will be attenidng the show.  All we would need is a design and the number and sizes of shirts needed and I'll get you hooked up.  We could even print a shirt for Andy and Dan while we're at it, so please PM me with a good number to call you on tomorrow if you're interested.
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2013, 09:19:12 AM »
thanx Peter for a very generous offer! I'll send you an email . . .

anybody attending the show please PM me your shirt size!!!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline middletownink

• Verified/Junior
  • Future so bright, got to wear shades!
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 06:55:41 PM »
That's awesome Peter!! Thank you!
-You Think It! - We Print It!-

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2013, 10:38:37 AM »
Hotel booked.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2013, 11:00:02 AM »
Umm, so I might be coming.  It's the wife's idea.  I will keep you guys posted.  I told here that I wouldn't have to buy dinner on Saturday night, so that may have sold it. ;)

Actually, is anybody going by the philly airport on friday?  I'd chip in for gas, otherwise it's $55 each way for the shuttle...the train might be cheaper.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2013, 11:05:18 AM »
Umm, so I might be coming.  It's the wife's idea.  I will keep you guys posted.  I told here that I wouldn't have to buy dinner on Saturday night, so that may have sold it. ;)

Actually, is anybody going by the philly airport on friday?  I'd chip in for gas, otherwise it's $55 each way for the shuttle...the train might be cheaper.

the airport is an hour away from the show. If you come up, I'll come and get you!
Denis (DK) is looking for somebody to split the room with, that would make it pretty cheap for you!

pierre

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2013, 11:08:40 AM »

the airport is an hour away from the show. If you come up, I'll come and get you!
Denis (DK) is looking for somebody to split the room with, that would make it pretty cheap for you!

pierre

I got Holiday Inn booked. 2 Queen size beds in case I find someone to split the bill :)
If someone is interested, let me know.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2013, 11:09:04 AM »
this might work out!

thanks pierre!

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2013, 11:48:24 AM »
Depending on your arrival time PHL is sort of on the way for me. Be glad to help move people around.

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2013, 01:41:17 PM »
Have fun guys, not making it to the show.
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2013, 08:59:56 AM »
hey guys...I have reservations but if I do not have you on the list you might not get in.  Make sure you email me or PM me so I can have a good headcount...I have to call them back on Wednesday with the final count...

so if you want in please make sure you have PM or emailed me.

thanks

Sam

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2013, 09:25:52 AM »
Did that.

Offline mavgraph

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2013, 09:26:01 AM »
I wont make it to the dinner as I have 6 PM flight out of Philly but looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible. I will be at the show right at 10. Might have samples on me if TSA is nice.
Brad
Maverick Graphic Supply 877-MAVERIK brad@maverickgraphicsupply.com
www.maverickgraphicsupply.com
Your #1 Choice For Inkjet and Laser Film
Adopt a Beagle! www.brewbeagles.org