Author Topic: Why (In Toms personal opinion) you should not separate in PhotoShop channels  (Read 5702 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
All this sh!t about a color sep program LOL, I say this, work in the program or sep the way best fits you...some people walk to the door some people run to the door, they both still got there, just my .03 cents

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

AdvancedArtist

Going back some years, well many years really. I started in graphics in a vocational school in 11th grade. Now I had awards in art exhibits for the entire state New York and well la la....

Day one the teacher says.. To all you artists I want you to understand one thing. This is commercial art it is art for money and workflow is everything in the business of art for money.

Well Charles Dino was hard to deal with because I was a real artist and he was constantly correcting me about my talent and workflow.

So while it maybe OK for you to walk in the door and fine but I am a commercial artist and workflow is at the top of my list. And soon there will be thousands of HSB separators charging less for separation services.

Sim process to date is this.. Break the door on the way in and then you have to repair it. I just walk in the door with the right key.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:11:21 PM by AdvancedArtist »