Author Topic: Could someone uncompress an ai file for me????  (Read 5958 times)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Could someone uncompress an ai file for me????
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2013, 11:56:41 AM »
I Don't buy that Sam, $50 a month adds up I hardly believe his ROI would cover the $600 a year.

Besides the point the man has had some hardships lately and I hate seeing someone kick someone when they are down, I use the same principal as the way I teach my children things. For instance when i potty trained my daughter I never ever once got mad when she had an accident or did not put effort in to trying, I only positively reinforced her when she tried or did well. The same I apply in life in Gerry's case he is trying and has tried with significant investments he should be praised for taking them risks not criticized. Hitting him when he is down will only make him feel worse about making a future investment in his life.

"No man is an island"

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2013, 12:27:28 PM »
You are right Mike, I shouldn't have put it out there. I guess my frustrations this year are starting to get to me.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 12:44:02 PM »

btw, we're picking up our new rescue boy next week. Seven months without a dog is enough.
Pictures to follow in an appropriate thread.

What model are you guys going with? Another Shepard?

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 12:58:48 PM »
I had meant this to go in a doggie thread, but what the hell.

He's a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Charlie

First pics were pretty dark, though lightening the pic makes him show better, it does wash out his red color a bit.

Oh, actually, not too badly
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 01:08:40 PM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 01:45:33 PM »
I had meant this to go in a doggie thread, but what the hell.

He's a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Charlie

First pics were pretty dark, though lightening the pic makes him show better, it does wash out his red color a bit.

Oh, actually, not too badly

Hay Andy, my Mom and her husband recently got out of showing and breeding Ridgebacks. They live in Napa. If you want I could pass along his contact info if you want more info on them.
Here is their website. www.winedogs.net

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 03:23:40 PM »
It comes around.
Yeah Gerry, I remember your folks from a post you made some time back. Thought about you and them as soon as my wife mentioned her new love.
Glad that the thread came back around to you.

I'm sure that my wife Donna especially will visit the site, but all in all, we have worked with the lady running RR rescue for many years, so are quite familiar. She, in fact, is my wife's best friend.
My wife used to run German Shepherd rescue for this area, while Elizabeth did RR.

It all comes around.

About twenty or so years ago, Elizabeth, the RR lady, came to me for shirts for a line of "Doglish" shirts.
One thing lead to another, and she put my wife in touch with a local breeder where Donna got our first shepherd.
She joined the owner's club, and got involved with rescue, soon to head it.

She has since moved away from that much involvement, (partly due to growth and politics), but the relationship with Elizabeth and RRR has lasted. Even picked up a girl in SoCal on our way back from the Long Beach show, then fostered and helped place her. I think that's where the ownership bug bit again.

As I said, it all seems to come around.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 03:43:08 PM »
Good to hear Andy. I am sure my step father knows some of the same people as he was heavily involved in the Bay Area, breeding and also boarding other Ridgebacks. Those are beautiful dogs.  ;)