Author Topic: Sportsman EX 10/12  (Read 8256 times)

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
Re: Sportsman EX 10/12
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2013, 11:30:17 AM »
Lol, okay, makes sense now. I was loading/unloading by myself a bit yesterday and thinking 50 doz/hr....! wow! We're a bit bottle necked by our dryer right now, and having a big ol' belt to flop shirts on would speed us up, but even so I don't think more than 30-35/hr is gonna happen anytime soon here with 1 guy.

We can comfortably hit 40-45/hr and maintain that through a whole shift with 2 guys, and the machine will certainly go faster.... as soon as I hook up with Winston for the right gas oven.
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2013, 12:27:26 PM »
eb- I'm sure it is in another post,  and off the top of my head I can't remember, do you have 3000's?

I wish. S-Types.

There has been more than a few times that being able to print that fast has saved our butt and made
some serious money fast.

Offline GaryG

• !!!
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2013, 01:18:38 PM »
With S-types don't wish... contentment is a virtue.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2013, 04:01:01 PM »
Lol, okay, makes sense now. I was loading/unloading by myself a bit yesterday and thinking 50 doz/hr....! wow! We're a bit bottle necked by our dryer right now, and having a big ol' belt to flop shirts on would speed us up, but even so I don't think more than 30-35/hr is gonna happen anytime soon here with 1 guy.

We can comfortably hit 40-45/hr and maintain that through a whole shift with 2 guys, and the machine will certainly go faster.... as soon as I hook up with Winston for the right gas oven.

Our dryer would be our hold up as well if we wanted to go much faster.  I figure we will go bigger press and bigger dryer I hope next year. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube