Classified Ads > Wanted

Web Site Builder

(1/2) > >>

screenxpress:
Looking for a web site builder.  Not sure if I can afford ya yet, but I'd like to get some quotes. 

I have two that are needed.  One would use a shopping cart and has nothing to do with screen printing, but would need to have the ability for us to add merch and prices to a cart.  Must be easy to maintain.

Already have domain names and a hosting site that have been around for years.

Send me a PM if that's what you do for a biz.

Or....do I need to get off my azz and tune up to do it myself???

Fresh Baked Printing:
Take a look at BigCartel.com. They have ones ready to go and can also be customized to infinity with your domain name. Free to reasonable pricing.
I use BigCartel stores to throw up a free store to sell shirts whenever some news or social event means some quick t-shirt sells. I can have a store up in 15 minutes or less.

Some people do some pretty awesome customization with BigCartel too.

Shawn (EIP):
I use www.weeebly.com

www.endlessinkprinting.com

screenxpress:

--- Quote from: Fresh Baked Printing on October 01, 2011, 03:53:25 PM ---Take a look at BigCartel.com. They have ones ready to go and can also be customized to infinity with your domain name. Free to reasonable pricing.
I use BigCartel stores to throw up a free store to sell shirts whenever some news or social event means some quick t-shirt sells. I can have a store up in 15 minutes or less.

--- End quote ---

Looks like yours is with bigcartel.  Right?  If so, how long have you used them?

P.S.  Your bread on the left and right are off my monitor and I use high settings.

Fresh Baked Printing:

--- Quote from: screenxpress on October 01, 2011, 09:24:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Fresh Baked Printing on October 01, 2011, 03:53:25 PM ---Take a look at BigCartel.com. They have ones ready to go and can also be customized to infinity with your domain name. Free to reasonable pricing.

--- End quote ---
Looks like yours is with bigcartel.  Right?  If so, how long have you used them?
P.S.  Your bread on the left and right are off my monitor and I use high settings.

--- End quote ---

I've used BigCartel for years under different stores and degrees of customization/plans.
What I like about them is that the stores can be as simple or as customized as you want.

Where is the bread off the monitor? The store or my www? Also, curious as to which browser your using? Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version