screen printing > 4 Color and Simulated Process Printing

Education

(1/2) > >>

lancasterprinthouse:
Short of YouTube, does anyone have any suggestions for high quality online color sep courses? I know Scott Fresner does an online course.. are there any others?

Thanks!

Nation03:
Got the ISS AC brochure in the mail a few days ago. Looks like there is a full course on color separation. I'm not sure how detailed it is but I'd like to brush up my skills a bit. I do all my own spot color seps but I'd like to learn more about gradients and process myself.

blue moon:
supposedly Mitch Different's book is the best one out there. I did not read it, but is what I was told. . .

pierre

screenxpress:

--- Quote from: blue moon on January 27, 2019, 11:07:40 PM ---supposedly Mitch Different's book is the best one out there. I did not read it, but is what I was told. . .

pierre

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I may be checking that out myself, even though I have been using Ultraseps (horrors, an automated one, lol)

To me, Mitch's price is hard to turn down-

http://mitchdifferent.com/book.htm

And even has a testimonial by our own DotTone

Sbrem:
I read Mitch's book, though I learned before there were automated sep packages (I also use UltraSeps, saves a lot of time, and Hi Fi Ink, also very good) and it is sound. I always like to get other people's takes on how they think as they work through the process. I'll separate with different packages to see which gets me closest to what I'm looking for, and tweak away from there. He put a lot of thought into, and I'm sure you'll find it illuminating...

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version