Author Topic: cyber monday screen printing deals  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
cyber monday screen printing deals
« on: December 02, 2013, 11:03:05 AM »
What are you seeing? I got an e-mail from Ryonet. Anyone else offering any good deals today?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: cyber monday screen printing deals
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 11:15:48 AM »
Shur-Loc has some goodies-

http://www.shur-loc.com/
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 11:18:04 AM »
...ShurLoc has their squeegee cleaner for 15% off .Right now Im trying to convince Santa (AKA my better half) that I really HAVE been just that good this year.... ::)

...what kinda nerd-geek asks for screenprinting accoutrements for Christmas, anyway?!?  :o
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 11:38:33 AM »
Fresener' T-Biz
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 11:48:17 AM »
25% off panel frames. Not bad.

Offline shurloc

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 12:12:57 PM »
This feels like a promo thread... So I'm going to hijack it for the next 30 seconds until I get moved to the "dungeon" of commercial offerings...

www.shurloc.com Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals...

15% off the Squeegee Clean - 25% off Premium Fabric Panels - 20% off the Shur-Chek Tension Meter - 50% off the EZ Tension Tool with Frame Purchase...
Online at: www.shurloc.com - Like Us On Facebook: shurloc.com/Facebook - How To Videos: shurloc.com/YouTube - Follow Us For Updates: shurloc.com/Twitter

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 12:28:25 PM »
Ryonet has the shurloc ez frames at 50% off.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 01:24:17 PM »

they don't seem to be the actual EZ frames but something similar. Does anybody know what the story is behind the product?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 01:28:10 PM »

they don't seem to be the actual EZ frames but something similar. Does anybody know what the story is behind the product?

pierre
They are made by Shurloc (I thought I read that somewhere) but not sure if there is something different about them.

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 02:49:58 PM »
This feels like a promo thread... So I'm going to hijack it for the next 30 seconds until I get moved to the "dungeon" of commercial offerings...

www.shurloc.com Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals...

15% off the Squeegee Clean - 25% off Premium Fabric Panels - 20% off the Shur-Chek Tension Meter - 50% off the EZ Tension Tool with Frame Purchase...

Just order EZ frame mesh.  Been needing to do that for a few months now.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 02:56:36 PM »
arsenal media has a 50% off code going through today.  Their mockup templates are a pretty good deal at a half off price if you need higher-res, photorealistic mocks.   Not perfect by a long shot, they aren't consistent file to file unfortunately, but way better than having to build your own from photographs.  They also make a mess of vectors/clips that aren't too bad, if that's your thing.

Offline cclaud3

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 02:56:49 PM »

pierre
They are made by Shurloc (I thought I read that somewhere) but not sure if there is something different about them.

(Direct from Shurloc) They are not interchangeable with the Shurloc equipment. The ryonet version is 1" longer and not compatible. Shurloc licensed the design for Ryonet to have manufactured.

I've been looking into converting from my statics. Shurloc currently has more options for mesh type/brand and the panels are cheaper. With ryonet's sale today they frames do look interesting.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 03:01:55 PM »
arsenal media has a 50% off code going through today.  Their mockup templates are a pretty good deal at a half off price if you need higher-res, photorealistic mocks.   Not perfect by a long shot, they aren't consistent file to file unfortunately, but way better than having to build your own from photographs.  They also make a mess of vectors/clips that aren't too bad, if that's your thing.

this is a rather lame deal for them. At least once a year they run a 75% off and I purchased their complete set for $99 few years back (all the vectors, no templates). It was a groupon buy and few others here got in on it.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 03:11:05 PM »
blackfriday13  is a 50% off anything code. It puts each mockup pack at around $25, still a little high for what they are but kinda reasonable.  75% off sounds way better!

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 03:12:27 PM »

pierre

(Direct from Shurloc) They are not interchangeable with the Shurloc equipment. The ryonet version is 1" longer and not compatible. Shurloc licensed the design for Ryonet to have manufactured.

I've been looking into converting from my statics. Shurloc currently has more options for mesh type/brand and the panels are cheaper. With ryonet's sale today they frames do look interesting.
Then I would rather get from Shurloc as I don't think Ryonet will have the mesh options like direct from Shurloc has. But you're right the auto sized frames from Ryonet are a great deal.