Author Topic: Screen/Shirt Carts  (Read 2864 times)

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
Screen/Shirt Carts
« on: December 10, 2013, 05:53:13 PM »
I am looking around for plans for a screen and/or shirt cart. We want the cart to hold shirts while the loader loads, but also I am hoping there is a good way to hold the screens on the end of the cart as well if there is a good way to do that. Does anyone have any plans or photos of what they are using or have built? Also maybe how many you have? When we move into the new place I want to have these ready for use but don't want to build too few or too many

Offline Ryan

Re: Screen/Shirt Carts
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 06:00:57 PM »
I'll post pics of my carts that I built. You'll have to figure something on the screen part but I got info on the carts. Have built around 20 so far

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 06:04:43 PM »
Got ours from Sam's watch for sales on them.  I wanna say they are $80 each, but go on sale for like $50 at least 1 time a year.  We have 12 of them and they are great.  Metal ones with 3 shelves. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Ryan

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 06:15:19 PM »
Here is the only pic on my phone. Takes 4-5 2x4s depending, 2'x4' 3/4in plywood and then wheels.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 06:56:55 PM »
We use these: http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/material-handling/trucks-carts/plastic-shelf-carts/plastic-flat-top-shelf-service-utility-cart 

Not DIY but considering the cost of materials plus the time to build, it was worth it just to buy them.
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 07:57:28 PM »
We use these: http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/material-handling/trucks-carts/plastic-shelf-carts/plastic-flat-top-shelf-service-utility-cart 

Not DIY but considering the cost of materials plus the time to build, it was worth it just to buy them.

We have the larger version of these (looks larger to me, but doesn't everyone's? ;) ).