Author Topic: Gray/Charcoal Kraft cover stock?  (Read 1207 times)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Gray/Charcoal Kraft cover stock?
« on: December 18, 2013, 12:23:16 PM »
I have been calling around to paper places and looking online and having a hell of a time sourcing a gray or charcoal kraft cover stock. Basically, I want a mid-tone gray, thick paper that has a natural look like chipboard. The French Paper Speckletone line would be perfect...if they offered a gray.

Anyone have any idea on where to source this? An alternative would be something like the Neenah Classic Linen Charcoal, but I'm not sure how it will hold fine detail with the texture. Anyone print on that paper before?

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Gray/Charcoal Kraft cover stock?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 12:25:51 PM »
I have been calling around to paper places and looking online and having a hell of a time sourcing a gray or charcoal kraft cover stock. Basically, I want a mid-tone gray, thick paper that has a natural look like chipboard. The French Paper Speckletone line would be perfect...if they offered a gray.

Anyone have any idea on where to source this? An alternative would be something like the Neenah Classic Linen Charcoal, but I'm not sure how it will hold fine detail with the texture. Anyone print on that paper before?

Try Clampitt Paper, they were super helpful when i needed a crazy weird color
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Re: Gray/Charcoal Kraft cover stock?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 12:43:44 PM »
I've talked to them and to OK paper, no luck unfortunately.