Author Topic: Nazdar SourceOne introduces the 2014 Build Your Business Sweepstakes.  (Read 936 times)

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
Nazdar SourceOne introduces the 2014 Build Your Business Sweepstakes.  This sweepstakes offers the lucky winner a selection of one of four prize options, with a value of up to $20,000.  The prize options include:

•   M&R Manual Press Package: Includes a First Light Exposure Unit, Sidewinder 6 color / 4 station Back Clamp, Tabasco 16" x 20' Manual Flash Cure, Economax D 24" Electric Dryer and an Additional IR Radiant Panel.
•   Brother GT-341: The Brother GT-341 digital direct to garment printer features up to 1200 dpi printing, customization and the ability to print-on-demand. Its versatility makes the GT-341 a valuable addition to any textile printing business.
•   Roland VS-300i Digital Print / Cut System: A 30" digital printer that allows you to create decals, signs, T-shirt transfers and banners. This package will help printers expand their product offering with this proven Roland product.
•   SourceOne Credit: A $16,000 supply credit that can be used for any of the great SourceOne products.

Interested participants can enter at the Nazdar SourceOne website at https://www.sourceoneonline.com/BuildYourBusiness/  Additional bonus entries can be earned by stopping by the Nazdar SourceOne booth at the ISS shows in Long Beach or Atlantic City, and by following or liking Nazdar SourceOne via our social media outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline trebor

Re: Nazdar SourceOne introduces the 2014 Build Your Business Sweepstakes.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 05:00:01 PM »
Signed up this morning!

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 05:04:23 PM »
Peter,

This is a great deal from a great company.

I'll make sure to sign up as often as the rules/law will allow.

If I did the math I'm sure the odds are better than buying a lottery ticket!!

See you in LB.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 01:06:19 AM »
Not true Greg!!  I won some money in that last Powerball drawing.  I debated telling everybody and if I was even going to come back to work, but I figured that $5 wasn't going to carry me very far...especially when I spent $10. ;)

Offline Rob Coleman

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 04:31:44 PM »
I registered!  But as a Nazdar SourceOne employee, methinks my form will be kicked out!   ;)
Rob Coleman | Vice President
Textile Business Unit | Nazdar SourceOne | sourceone.nazdar.com
(800) 677-4657 ext. 3708 | Cell (678) 230-4463
rcoleman@nazdar.com