Poll

What is your largest offered print width?

5 inches (all I do is Onesies)
13 inches wide
15 inches wide
17 inches wide
18 inches wide
19 inches wide
20 inches wide
more than 20
all over

Author Topic: What is your largest offered print size?  (Read 3652 times)

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: What is your largest offered print size?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 02:34:37 PM »
The allover trend is dying?  What am I going to do with all of those brand new shirts I bought at TJ Max?  Crap, now I need a new wardrobe.

Actually, I am glad it's dying, ugliest crap ever.  13 inches wide for a front print is still darn big.  I will sometimes go that big on a back print.  Most of my stuff is standard left chest and full back.  Some designs we do under the sleeve by the hem. 

We've been printing the piss out of pockets the last year.  The college kids are all about some pocket tees.

Good proof that a trend is dying is when all the discount stores and walmart has them for sale. I'll keep the "pocket" tee idea in mind though... I print for a few colleges here. 

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »
I will say hi to your Dad. Remember when I was trying to get you to build a one color allover manual? I'm telling you I was red hot sold that it could take off. Thing is most of that stuff is truly for retail not for the average Ad Specialty so it probably wouldn't have. Vastex ended making one....might have been a prototype but Jeff Proctor had it at last years ATL ISS.
At any rate your wisdom prevailed over my enthusiasm.
best tp

Offline Action1

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 04:12:25 PM »
I will say hi to your Dad. Remember when I was trying to get you to build a one color allover manual? I'm telling you I was red hot sold that it could take off. Thing is most of that stuff is truly for retail not for the average Ad Specialty so it probably wouldn't have. Vastex ended making one....might have been a prototype but Jeff Proctor had it at last years ATL ISS.
At any rate your wisdom prevailed over my enthusiasm.
best tp

Pop says "Hi"

Re: One color AOP - Thanks as always for the ideas - please keep them coming. This is not one that we wish to pursue anytime soon. I believe that Ryonet offers something that works well for this purpose. It's called The Silver Press. I've seen it a few times at trade shows. For the price - it's a bargain. Under $1000 &  was designed to be an inexpensive - table-top AOP press.

Tony - we supply various equipment manufacturers. It is my belief that we should avoid competing with our customers. We're way overdue for beer & billiards.