Author Topic: Attention All manual press owners - The best new product in years!  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Action1

Coming Soon to a Shop near you!

Our latest development efforts will allow you to easily convert your manual machines pallet arm and pallets to the M&R® Style Standard Pallet System.
Just slide the perfectly sized assembly onto your machines arm to the desired position. Lock onto your arm using the bottom fasteners. ( no drilling required ). Low profile bottom locking knobs are available to enable tool free changeover if preferred.

These pallets are the lowest profile and allow you to sleeve print. The full length bracket will keep your pallets flat and add strength to your print arm. Use any and all of our standard or specialty application pallets. Designed for use with arms of 1.5" x 2.5".

Introductory Price - $125 each - Confirm your advance order now and get a 10% discount.

Offline Parker 1

Re: Attention All manual press owners - The best new product in years!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 12:07:58 PM »
How would one level the pallets?  Just curious...

Chris

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 12:25:38 PM »
How would one level the pallets?  Just curious...

Chris
One does not simply level pallets [insert game of thrones meme]

great idea though.  I love the m&r system so far on my kruzer.

Offline beanie357

• !!!
  • Patience begets quality
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 01:44:29 PM »
Love to se a youtube with a vastex v2000 set up. Went and looked but did not see one in ur channel.
Would really be kinda worth it, as we have the slider style on our autos.

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
Attention All manual press owners - The best new product in years!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 02:50:21 PM »
Why not use the platens that are designed for your press? I have not used an M&R press what's better about their products over what I have? Pros / Cons

Roger
RT screen designs
Www.rtscreendesigns. Com
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 04:12:11 PM »
I don't see how this will work with my Rototex. Or why either, but I get it for the people that it  would work for.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 05:43:06 PM »
I'm not sure how it would work with something like a vastex or antec where the platens sit far above the actual arm, but that distance is bad in my opinion.  The m&r style is very slim so you can get a smaller shirt around a wider platen more easily, increasing print area and decreasing the times you need to change platens.  the quickrelease system is also very quick and very sturdy.

Offline Action1

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 10:13:22 AM »
I apologize for not replying to these questions and comments yesterday. We had a guest here for the day.

This assembly is designed for use with machines that have a pallet arm of 2.5" wide and 1.5" tall. This covers a vast majority of all of the machines in the field. Machines such as Workhorse, Hopkins ( All generations), and a number of others have standardized there machine arm to this size. For the other types of manual machines, these are not applicable.

The advantages of the slide style bracket:

•   The slide style bracket provides strength over the entire length of the pallet.
•   The slide style bracket is the lowest profile and enables printing on the smallest sizes of pallets.
•   Pallets with this bracket are very storage and stack friendly.
•   Shops with this assembly can use the same pallets on their automatic machines and on their manual machines. It standardizes your facility.
•   It makes your shop more versatile.

For 6 years we have been sending out pallets for use on manual machines with our Manual Bracket Adapters. They were the best solution, until now.  The MBA 1’s are great. However – these stay on the press, are sleeker, stronger, easier to use.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:17:55 AM by Action1 »

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 12:55:57 PM »
if this fits our Jennings single color press, we will be getting one.

Offline PhilR

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 01:57:02 PM »
I have the Jennings 6/4 press and the arms are 3" wide. So too wide for this. The Jennings pallet mount system is basically a cludgy copy of the M&R one anyway. I've always wondered if the M&R brackets would fit the arms so I could possibly tweak them for compatibility.