Author Topic: FastRip still good?  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Appstro

FastRip still good?
« on: March 01, 2014, 09:09:03 AM »
I may be able to purchase FastRip. Is that still good software? I am running windows XP and printing to a Epson 1430..

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
Re: FastRip still good?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 03:19:29 PM »
Fast rip is filmaker of brand from scott fresner. Only good if you get the dongle. I would check and see with scott and see if any problem with transferring it/selling it. I don't think there is. Then you can possibly upgrade with discount to new version of filmaker.

Shane

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 03:26:52 PM »
I may be able to purchase FastRip. Is that still good software? I am running windows XP and printing to a Epson 1430..

I have a doggle I could sell you.  $30 bucks and its yours, I have Accurip now with a 4900.  Also have a working epson 3000 for sale.  It used to be Blue Moon's.  I think he was nice and sold it to be for $200.  So I'll do the same to anyone else on the board that needs one.

Offline starchild

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 03:49:16 PM »

You should spend some time reading the separation programs board as well as the separations board.. A lot of valuable info there.. I think you should digest some of these discussions before deciding to make that move..

Sent using Tapatalk

Offline sben763

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 10:50:00 PM »
If you have the dongle and the dongle number you can upgrade for $165-$195 depending on where you purchase it from. If your going to need support buy from Scott Fresner and it rebranded now to T-rip though him. If you buy Filmmaker unless the distributor offers support it is limited though Cadlink  and only last a short period of time.