Author Topic: Video Tutorial Index Style Color Separations in CorelDRAW  (Read 1785 times)

AdvancedArtist

Video Tutorial Index Style Color Separations in CorelDRAW
« on: March 20, 2014, 07:17:25 PM »
This is just a foundation I will try to get a little deeper into this in the next few weeks. I need to do an additional session on breaking down the color in the image and getting the correct palette and seps for images with more colors. But we can get started with this.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Video Tutorial Index Style Color Separations in CorelDRAW
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 07:38:41 PM »
Cool! - but how about some more tuts or a manual for simple seps raster? I don't think I'm the only one that could use a little more help in that department....a "use this feature when" type of manual or explanation would be cool....
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 07:45:17 PM »
There are some massive changes coming to the SSR app so I am holding off on that as the training would be out dated very fast.

Offline starchild

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 08:14:57 PM »
There are some massive changes coming to the SSR app so I am holding off on that as the training would be out dated very fast.

Is that why Jeff disabled FullSpectrum? Are you guys still doing this together? What's going on with SSR? Tom.. how you doing man?

Sent using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:31:19 PM by starchild »

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 12:31:48 AM »
I enjoyed that, I'd love to see something like that including a white base and hilight white sep.
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 02:15:44 AM »
Yes Jeff told me that he is turning it into something real easy to use. Right now I`m struggling with it a lot, as a matter of fact I don`t use it at all. Jeff is doing our simulated process seps for us, and they are done very well I have to say.

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 01:35:36 PM »
Very helpful..... Thanks enjoyed!!!!!