Author Topic: Quality USA Digitizers Please...  (Read 4754 times)

Offline artguy

• Verified/Junior
Quality USA Digitizers Please...
« on: June 25, 2014, 04:32:28 PM »
Hey All,
Just lookin out there to find a good quality US based digitizer who does quick turns and edits on the spot. I need someone with skills in small lettering and getting baselines and toplines of lettering to be even. We get a lot of corporate type logos which have small lettering in them. Also would be helpful to have someone who knows how to make a line with walk stitching without using a satin, for those really small detail lines that otherwise would be an unsightly bean stitch.
I know it sounds like a lot to ask from a digitizing company, but it's worth a try. I also would need to see samples of real world embroidery projects previously done, not computer renderings.
Thanks dudes!

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Quality USA Digitizers Please...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 09:11:25 PM »
http://www.theshirtboard.com/index.php?action=profile;u=492
she does a great job and $ are fair + she is a member
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline MegaDigitizing

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 05:06:48 PM »
Hey All,
Just lookin out there to find a good quality US based digitizer who does quick turns and edits on the spot. I need someone with skills in small lettering and getting baselines and toplines of lettering to be even. We get a lot of corporate type logos which have small lettering in them. Also would be helpful to have someone who knows how to make a line with walk stitching without using a satin, for those really small detail lines that otherwise would be an unsightly bean stitch.
I know it sounds like a lot to ask from a digitizing company, but it's worth a try. I also would need to see samples of real world embroidery projects previously done, not computer renderings.
Thanks dudes!

Hi Artguy, you can try my company. I am sure we will fulfill your requirement for Digitizing quality. We provide high quality of digitizing with quick turn around time from 4-8 hours. Thanks.
Megadigitizing - Embroidery Digitizing & Vector Art Service http://www.Megadigitizing.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 05:36:35 PM »
Hey All,
Thanks dudes!

Hi Artguy, you can try my company. I am sure we will fulfill your requirement for Digitizing quality. We provide high quality of digitizing with quick turn around time from 4-8 hours. Thanks.

James, nothing personal here, but the request was for a US based digitizer. If you are going to answer and you are not from US, please let the original poster know that.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 05:47:51 PM »
This is who we use for most of our work.

He's good and in the US.

https://www.ssdigitizing.com/

Offline MegaDigitizing

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 06:04:42 PM »
Hey All,
Thanks dudes!

James, nothing personal here, but the request was for a US based digitizer. If you are going to answer and you are not from US, please let the original poster know that.

pierre

With all respect, I never said I am US Based Digitizer. I am on vacation and not in US right now, but I will be. I said you could try my company for which  I work for. They have digitizer based in US with quick turn around time and can provide the service he is asking for. The rest is up to  original poster to decide. Thanks
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 04:06:59 AM by James David »
Megadigitizing - Embroidery Digitizing & Vector Art Service http://www.Megadigitizing.com

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 08:15:17 AM »
Maybe private messaging is the better way to respond. He's asking for a recommendation from someone he knows, not a sales pitch from someone he doesn't. It's OK to make one, but we don't do that to each other here. I've received and given a fair amount of help without making a pitch, as so do most others, including the heads of some of the largest screenprinting equipment manufacturers in the world.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 12:26:37 PM »
Maybe private messaging is the better way to respond. He's asking for a recommendation from someone he knows, not a sales pitch from someone he doesn't. It's OK to make one, but we don't do that to each other here. I've received and given a fair amount of help without making a pitch, as so do most others, including the heads of some of the largest screenprinting equipment manufacturers in the world.

Steve

With that in mind, to keep this place financially healthy, we encourage sales pitches in the form of Banner Ads with very reasonable pricing.  ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 01:34:58 PM »
How about a "banner ad" for a "banner ads"?

Inform them on how to inform us :)

Offline MegaDigitizing

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2014, 09:20:42 AM »

Steve

With that in mind, to keep this place financially healthy, we encourage sales pitches in the form of Banner Ads with very reasonable pricing.  ;D

Yeah you are right, banner ads can help too. Actually I was thinking to have a banner place here but don't see a hyperlink saying "advertise" or something like that. I thought you guys running your own banner ads for your own business or so. Anyhow, I will contact you in pm otherwise asking for pricing from admin in a thread like this may create another issue.

Thanks.