Author Topic: Anatol volt  (Read 20181 times)

Offline cory.haynes.54

• Verified/Junior
Anatol volt
« on: June 30, 2014, 04:53:44 AM »
I'm currently talking to both anatol and m&r sales reps.  Upgrading my home setup to automatic. Looking at the volt 8/7 or diamondback 8/6. I know most of you are anti anatol for whatever reason, but I have called multiple anatol user's to ask about their experience and I have yet to find a negative review. Noise is an issue for me as I am in a neighborhood, no hoa. I have researched how to build a sound proof container for a compressor but its pricey. I just want some opinions. Preferably from people that own the equipment. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 05:03:06 AM by cory.haynes.54 »

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Anatol volt
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 07:03:31 AM »
Go with a Screw Compressor, they are not loud. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 07:44:52 AM »
I screw compressor is quieter but spendy. I would have to think a compressor would not be a huge noise issue, especially if you are considering some type of noise suppression. Think about it, how many people have neighbors that are car buffs? A lot of them will have compressors running in their garage. I think a bigger issue would actually be YOU having to listen to the compressor.

One thing to keep in mind if you are thinking about making a enclosure around a compressor is to leave plenty of ventilation.

If you are really considering running a auto at your house, I think there are a lot more things that could pose a issue other than compressor noise.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 07:52:13 AM »
I would think for his sanity more than anything the screw compressor would be the only way to go, plus then there is not really any chance at a noise issue for the neighbors.  Like Alex said though could be other issues running something like that at a home.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 08:01:07 AM »
I had two other thoughts-

What kind(how many amps? Single phase?) of electrical service do you have at your house?

What state are you in? The members here may be able to help you out finding a shop close to you that is running the brands you are looking at. The Volt is probably too new to find some in production I am assuming. But without a doubt you should be able to find some diomandback users.

Typically the issues that most people have had with anatol has been service and support after the sale. anatol has again said that that is the past and things have changed which will be good news for new customers if that is the situation.
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 08:18:18 AM »
I had two other thoughts-

What kind(how many amps? Single phase?) of electrical service do you have at your house?

What state are you in? The members here may be able to help you out finding a shop close to you that is running the brands you are looking at. The Volt is probably too new to find some in production I am assuming. But without a doubt you should be able to find some diomandback users.

Typically the issues that most people have had with anatol has been service and support after the sale. anatol has again said that that is the past and things have changed which will be good news for new customers if that is the situation.
At all M&R trade shows we are installing the same compressor Brandt is running so people can see the compressor makes almost no noise. We use it like a table and people lean on it with most not even knowing it's running!
Rich Hoffman

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 08:23:44 AM »
Brandt or Rich, can you guys post what compressor you are using?
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 08:41:12 AM »
Brandt or Rich, can you guys post what compressor you are using?
Kaiser 5 hp
Rich Hoffman

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 08:50:51 AM »
Is the Volt and Diamondback even the same level press? Thought the Volt started near $40k? Might look into the Sabre as well. The UI on the Sabre press is impressive.

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 08:52:16 AM »
those Kaiser units are awesome...

Rich is right on that you wouldn't even know it's running.

I think the noise rating on those is like 61db or something insanely low...  for reference, the standard conversation level is like 62db.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 08:59:20 AM »
Is the Volt and Diamondback even the same level press? Thought the Volt started near $40k? Might look into the Sabre as well. The UI on the Sabre press is impressive.
$40k?! Ya, at that point I would heavily advise you to check out the Sabre.

For some reason I thought the Volt was mid to upper 20's.
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 09:23:20 AM »
6 color/8 station Saber is like 39k with a flashback or quartz press, including installation.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 09:31:17 AM »
Isn't a Sportsman servo/ac 6/8 around that same price?

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 09:35:00 AM »
At 40k you could afford a dback and a screw compressor in just the cost of the Volt..

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 09:35:30 AM »
$40k?! Ya, at that point I would heavily advise you to check out the Sabre.

For some reason I thought the Volt was mid to upper 20's.

If someone would like to speak to a Volt owners contact me, I will be happy to give you names and shop telephone numbers that will tell you all about the VOLT, or any press we develop.    Anatol has spent millions of dollars in R&D to develop the best and most reliable presses on the market.  We have spent thousand and thousands of dollars to revamp our part department to service screen printers needs, to insure we have your press part in stock. We have spent countless hours training our staff to service our customer needs.  To insure prompt accurate response to the questions or concerns you have about your press.  If you have first hand knowledge of the VOLT please chime in with your comments.  I welcome  first hand knowledge about the press on this board.