Author Topic: Anatol volt  (Read 20182 times)

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Anatol volt
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2014, 10:39:56 AM »
Im getting a great deal from anatol and probably shouldnt post the price but it is not 40k. I think it does normally retail in that range. Anatol seems to be more interested in getting my business than m&r.

I have heard this same thing here with a local printer I contract for. Anatol quoted him a VERY good price on a Horizon. Less than I was quoted 3 years ago. Still interested in more videos of the Volt running or hearing from owners. Same for the sabre

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2014, 10:43:12 AM »
Cory.Haynes- What state are you in? There are some real good independent techs that will work on anatols

anaolhelp/Terry- Is the Volt MSPR around $40K? You don't need to give exact prices, but is that in the close neighborhood?
It all depends TCT on image size and print heads.  We go from 15"x 16" image size to 21"x 28" image size.  From 2 print heads to 18 print heads.  I will tell you that we are very competitive with any press in the market, when you consider that it is a all servo press and electronic print heads and there is no need to compressor and a chiller.  I think you will find bottom line that we are actually less expensive.  Plus we don't charge for installation and training, just the techs travel. 

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2014, 10:44:45 AM »
Whats the current draw on the Volt?

Think it was 30A(220 Single Phase) without any flashes, if I remember correctly

So a good 50-60A time you add 1 flash.  Could be a good bit more with 2 flashes.

More than that if you're single phase. 16x18 flash pulls 57amps, add electric press 6/8 @ 27amps and you're at 84amps. Still well within 200 amp service but your lights might dim/flicker warming up the flash.

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 10:48:01 AM »
Whats the current draw on the Volt?

Think it was 30A(220 Single Phase) without any flashes, if I remember correctly

Again it depends on the configuration of the press.....I will say it is less than a pneumatic press with a compressor and a chiller.  Plus (as I already stated) it is 52% more energy efficient. 

Offline scott316

• !!!
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 10:52:11 AM »
Not all presses and flashes pull that much. To run the Workhorse Sabre press with one flashback, 3hp compressor and chiller you are looking at 51 amps total. To add another flashback you would add another 20 amps.
Scott Thompson
404-583-4903

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2014, 10:55:23 AM »
the electric use of the press (as long as it's single phase for residential install), is kinda a moot point here:

Either the press consumes the amps, or the air compressor + chiller + press PLC + consumes the amps.

Our electric draw:

Compressor (5hp old school) - 30 amp breaker (around 26amps draw when running)
Chiller 20amp breaker, around 2-3amps or so running
Press - same breaker as the chiller, about 2-3amps or so running
Flash - 30 amp breaker -- 25 amps running

right there, we're nearly at 60 amps...

if we were to get a Volt, it would be roughly the same amp draw...  assuming we got rid of the compressor.. however, we use the compressor for other things in the shop, including blowing out screens, so we'd have one anyways.

BTW, Terry: is the Volt available with air locks for the screens?

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2014, 10:59:11 AM »
Jvanick, the volt doesn't come with air locks for screens.   If that's a feature you must have we still have a full line of pneumatic presses to accommodate the shop owners need.   
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:02:14 AM by Anatolhelp »

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2014, 11:02:21 AM »
Even thought I run an Anatol press, let me ask this question, at a show years back I was looking at a Brown auto and it looked very heavy, how heavy is an Anatol  Volt?

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2014, 11:06:40 AM »
wait, how do you lock screens down?  Is there another type of quick lock system?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2014, 11:08:13 AM »
wait, how do you lock screens down?  Is there another type of quick lock system?

Screw 'em down..... anatol is going to need to find a way around this. On a auto I just can't imagine trying to tell a customer they need to manually screw the clamps down.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2014, 11:08:24 AM »
Even thought I run an Anatol press, let me ask this question, at a show years back I was looking at a Brown auto and it looked very heavy, how heavy is an Anatol  Volt?

Darryl

Great question, the Volt is built on the same format as our pneumatic presses to issue sturdiness and reliability.  I am not avoiding the question, but again it depends on the configuration of the press to answer you with any accuracy.  Thank you for your business, we appreciate the fact you are running a Anatol Press

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2014, 11:13:05 AM »

Screw 'em down..... anatol is going to need to find a way around this. On a auto I just can't imagine trying to tell a customer they need to manually screw the clamps down.

TCT, I understand your concern....we believe that the benefits of the VOLT, far outweigh the fact that you have to manually tighten the screw.   

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2014, 11:19:39 AM »

Maybe they will come up with some kind of electric lock downs that you can flip like an air lock, but I would not worry about locking  screens down manually if the micros could be adjusted and locked in with out unclamping the screens, like I saw on some other press
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:23:28 AM by 3Deep »
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2014, 11:28:35 AM »
3deep, thanks for the great idea, maybe I should run to the Patent Office now.  Micros can be adjust after you lock down the screens, so no worries there 

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2014, 06:15:17 PM »
I like the concept of the Volt, but I really think Anatol needs to look heavily at adding some kind of a quick lock system. I never saw the need for air locks, but when I got my Horizon I realized it was the greatest thing ever. I would still screw down the manual locks for piece of mind. I really don't think anyone that has experience with a "quick lock" system would be willing to give them up. And I do know how good the Anatol micros are.