Author Topic: Wanted: Shurloc EZ Frame Tensioning Tool  (Read 3528 times)

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
Wanted: Shurloc EZ Frame Tensioning Tool
« on: July 11, 2014, 05:35:00 PM »
Almost forgot that I have 8 EZ frames here collecting dust. Just wondering if anyone has abandoned this system and is interested in selling the tensioning tool for 23x31s

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Wanted: Shurloc EZ Frame Tensioning Tool
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 08:53:30 AM »
i have a bunch of screens and a tensioning tool I would be willing to part with...and a bunch of mesh panels.  i'll put it together and PM you.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 09:04:06 AM »
which tensioning tool do you have? do you have the one that can do really big frames? If so maybe we can work out something 3 ways.

~ryan

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 03:11:36 PM »
i have a bunch of screens and a tensioning tool I would be willing to part with...and a bunch of mesh panels.  i'll put it together and PM you.
cool let me know.

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 10:20:10 PM »
cool let me know.
I have this along with 30 some screens and a bunch of mesh panels I'm selling.  I loved EZ frames, getting out of printing all together and outsourcing my stuff now.  Email me at johnmartin@jesterapparel.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 08:32:20 AM »
I would be interested in the screens!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!