Author Topic: Workhorse Sabre  (Read 3474 times)

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
Re: Workhorse Sabre
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 02:06:40 PM »
Agreed that web portal with remote access to send jobs is awesome. Once your operator runs the job can they save a recipe with exact settings/adjustments they used to print and load that back to the cloud? If so to a smaller shop with high volume autos like ours that would be really awesome to have. I'd like to know more about that web portal anymore detailed videos out there?  Looks like a nice job to workhorse for sure intregrating software like this. Younger generation eats this up.
Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 04:27:05 PM »
It will at least make it a player in the field of upper end presses.

Yeah, I'd think they'd probably update the Falcon series completely before releasing it with the new interface.  Looking forward to seeing it either way.

And I should probably also amend my original post to say that if I were in the market for a smaller automatic (6 or 8 colors), the Sabre would likely be the choice.
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline bulldog

• !!!
  • Brandon
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2014, 06:57:41 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn6One4071c

Wow...that is definitely a nice piece of equipment there. Like has been mentioned in other posts this is the kind of technology and innovation that will push others to have to raise the bar also.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2014, 12:31:13 PM »
Yes, Falcon with Sabre operating interface=WOW!!!
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2014, 12:49:28 PM »
Talking with Tim at Lonbeach he said its in the works.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 12:55:01 PM »
Talking with Tim at Lonbeach he said its in the works.

Man, gotta say, Falcon with that OS would make that machine a contender again. I know quite a few people with Falcon presses that love them with millions of prints on them little to no problems since workhorse took progressive over. We've looked at them in the past. Front screen holder "looks" a little rickety, but I guess once locked down is solid. I never understood the exposed belt's though, figured they could have come up with some sort of covers for them to keep ink and lint off of them, but maybe it's not a big issue. I noticed after years they finally came up with covers for the mitsubishi motor electronics that used to just be open air. Get some better interface going on those and they are pretty nice machines indeed with a pretty huge print area.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2014, 02:01:09 PM »
Once your operator runs the job can they save a recipe with exact settings/adjustments they used to print and load that back to the cloud? If so to a smaller shop with high volume autos like ours that would be really awesome to have

I've been asking about this ever since we bought our press, this to me is a game changer for sure and if a press is good already this added feature just tips the scale IMO.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2014, 02:05:02 PM »
I still want the 'select the ink' feature...

where after you figure out the correct recipe, you either fill in or save the #'s, and then you can recall that exact ink setting on whatever head.  You could even have a few extra fill in options for 'squeegee durometer', shop temperature whatever to give a baseline of where to start.

for the junior press-ops it would help a lot.

-J