Author Topic: Dottone hammering out some screens.  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Dottone hammering out some screens.
« on: September 18, 2014, 01:17:23 PM »
I happened to have time to help out the screen rm today.
I took the opportunity to see how many I can print, expose, and wash out in one hour.
47 screens in one hour, again, printed, exposed and washed out.

That's about 320 something screens per 7 hours. (Average).
Give or take some stops/ interruptions.

I feel good about that. This shop happened to be super busy today and they already go through close to 250 per day.  I was hopping tho. Only a young guy can do that 7-8 hrs a day. Arms are sore.

This is with one guy (older gentleman) doing nothing but printing and exposing and me doing all washing and, in between time, I would also print and expose.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:18:22 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Orion

• !!!
  • Ain't no shortcuts in screen printing.
Re: Dottone hammering out some screens.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 01:49:34 PM »
Dan, shouldn't you be at ISS Ft. Worth schmoozing with trade show attendees? You are way too old to be doing all that manual labor. ;D
Dale Hoyal

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Dottone hammering out some screens.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 10:21:44 PM »
Dan, shouldn't you be at ISS Ft. Worth schmoozing with trade show attendees? You are way too old to be doing all that manual labor. ;D

Nawh,  I'm not booth eye candy enough. LOL.  That's even harder work then washing screens all day.  I did the Nashville show and my feet were KILLING me on day 2.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850