Author Topic: InkSoft Invites Customers to Participate In Limited Touchscreen Kiosk Beta Progr  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
Inksoft has released a beta version of a new touchscreen kiosk program, and it’s looking for interested Inksoft customers to sign up for consideration by Monday, November 3. This feature will be of interest to any decorator who wants to add a retail kiosk to its store or showroom.

The new touchscreen kiosk software is specifically designed to be used with a finger swipe vs. a mouse and offers many of the most popular features offered in the regular Inksoft online Design Studio. Customers start out with home screen, which can be customized with any background. It offers buttons for home, back, shopping cart, or profile, which allows a person to either sign up or sign in. 

Buyers then choose from a “get started” button or “browse our catalog” button. The get started button prompts the customer through the process of creating a design. The browse catalog button allows a user to see if the right product is available before starting the design process.

An online video walks the viewer through all the features available and explains how to use the program. To view the video go to http://www.inksoft.com/inksoft-touchscreen-kiosk-beta-program/. To be considered for the beta program, there is a registration form at the bottom of this page.

For more information, contact InkSoft at (800) 410-3048; email: info@inksoft.com or visit the website at www.inksoft.com.

Offline larryk

• !!!
This is very interesting indeed. I can see a lot of high school and college students using this. Are there any Inksoft users on the boards here and if so how does the software work on your website? Good or Bad? Is it worth the 200 a month plus the 2 grand sign up fee? Several years ago we had action illustrated's online design software and it was not very user friendly at all......... most of my customers preferred Custom Ink for the design portion. I still get a lot of them bringing in CI designs and we will give them prices, usually around 2 to 3 bucks cheaper. So I do see a need for it but I don't know if we can justify the extra price.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
i don't know many people that have stayed with inksoft after getting it set up.  i liked it, but it's confusing to use for the end user, but I think that has gotten better.

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
I'm a new user. I really like the idea of it. I still need to do a little more fine tuning, but I have some good plans for it. I just need to slow down to concentrate on other things. I have a lot of filler plans for the slow season of Jan/Feb. I think this is going to be a good asset for me.

The kiosk idea is awesome, but not for my shop. I am hidden from the public to avoid the walk ins. If I had a high traffic area that brought in walk ins, this would be interesting. "Just go play with the computer out front while I do some real work. Let me know when you have an order ready."