Author Topic: Free High Resolution Raster Skulls Pack  (Read 1919 times)

Offline sullyman

• Verified/Junior
Free High Resolution Raster Skulls Pack
« on: November 17, 2014, 02:24:01 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Just a quick heads up on a freebie I'm giving away with just a social media share. I created a skull pack (raster) with all the essential angles that you can do whatever you want with. It comes in .PSD format as well as a multipage PDF and are high resolution.

Just shoot me an email ( john@johndrawsfor.me )  with the social media post and I'll send you a reply email with the 100% discount code for it :) Any any feedback is welcome!

John Sullivan / Freelance Illustrator - StoreYoutubeBehanceEmail Me

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Free High Resolution Raster Skulls Pack
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 11:46:28 PM »
Very nice.  This would be a good keeper for the print shops.

Edit, I have to say tho, I'd like for the Skulls to be done with as a trend, but I guess it beats soft fuzzy kittens.  LOL.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 10:21:32 AM »
I dunno Dan, I think kittens are infinitely cuter than skulls... very nice work though Sullyman, thanks for the offer...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline sullyman

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 01:46:11 PM »
I understand the disdain for skulls in an industry saturated with them, I really do. However, being an artist and studying anatomy, they're one of the great subjects to try and master as well as easy emotional string puller for visual narrative. This pack is meant as a quick plug and play into artwork, and for reference :) ...I'd prefer skulls over cats any day too!  ;D

Although... a cats pack might be on the way  ::)

...And, thanks guys :)
John Sullivan / Freelance Illustrator - StoreYoutubeBehanceEmail Me

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 03:42:40 PM »
I understand the disdain for skulls in an industry saturated with them, I really do. However, being an artist and studying anatomy, they're one of the great subjects to try and master as well as easy emotional string puller for visual narrative. This pack is meant as a quick plug and play into artwork, and for reference :) ...I'd prefer skulls over cats any day too!  ;D

Although... a cats pack might be on the way  ::)

...And, thanks guys :)
Hey, I like skulls, but I wouldn't want one tapping me on the nose at 5:00 am, lol
Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't