Author Topic: The Press / Equip. Tech Thread  (Read 2205 times)

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
The Press / Equip. Tech Thread
« on: September 01, 2011, 07:13:18 PM »
Shane had a good idea.  List the tech's you like and have used w. contact info and their "theatre of operation".

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: The Press / Equip. Tech Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:23:36 PM »
Dan Goldberg from M&R. The best there is period!
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 02:50:06 AM »

Yep! +1
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 09:13:30 AM »
Well since this just happened this morning I have to give a shout out to Todd Petty from M&R and Sieggy here in ATL. On one of my Gaunts the servero wasn't homing. I checked the alarm menu, poked around, and realized I had to home it manually. First I called M&R at 7:30 and Todd called me back ten minutes later. Mind you he was packing up for a little vacation and it was technically a day off. While I was waiting for my call back I decided to check in with Sieggy who picked up even though he was on a service call in Tuscaloosa. Both gave exact same diagnose and corrective measures. I did everything by the book but still wasn't allowed to home the servo. I bothered Todd and Sieggy one more time, checked the alarm menu again and Todd correctly nailed it down to a dirty fork prox. All told we lost little over an hour.
Pretty much made my day thank you both

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 09:20:59 AM »
Sieggy has saved my @ss a few times.  Brannon is good as well, although the 2 don't really get along.

It's amazing how much infighting there is between techs/brokers/etc here in ATL, almost none of them get along after working with eachother.

I wish there were more embroidery techs around here, we run an SWF and ther is 1 guy that works on them here...that is tough.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 03:10:24 PM »
John at Little Technical Services in the Bay Area. Can't find his info at the moment but if you need it
hit me up. Great guy, great tech.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 03:18:38 PM »
(415) 346-0512
At least that's what it was fifteen or so years ago when they put a sticker on my dryer  ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 05:38:01 AM »
Ugh.. i really wanted him to come do our new install. He's got a broken leg or something now though.
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart