Author Topic: Used & New Parts for Presses, Dryers & Exposure Units  (Read 4260 times)

Offline danlilsade

• Verified/Junior
Used & New Parts for Presses, Dryers & Exposure Units
« on: January 21, 2015, 08:07:17 AM »
Check up out @ http://aero-inc.com/crazy-ricks-field-of-parts/ there you will find an alphabetized list by both machine and product, click on your machine (or product)  and a list will open with pictures & part numbers of the parts we carry for the machine selection.

We sell new, used and reconditioned parts for obsolete machines, machines that are no longer supported by the manufacturer and obscure hard to find parts. In addition we are regularly traveling the country and may be able to help locate a used (donor) machine or part that you are seeking.

Business hours are Monday -Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. Orders placed by 3:00 PM EST usually ship the same day. Master Card, Visa, Discover and PayPal are accepted.

AERO is a 25 year old screen printing parts supply house with extensive inventories of American (Advance), Precision, Ray Paul and also most manufacturers of current machines.

Preferred contact is through e-mail (ch54panel@yahoo.com) with part numbers from our web pages, our phone number is on the web page.   Click on our home page for terms and conditions (listed at the bottom right).

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Used & New Parts for Presses, Dryers & Exposure Units
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 09:04:32 AM »
Rick's place was about an hour or so from us...I went out there once...and I can tell you it was crazy.

He had from what I remember 5-7 outdoor sheds, good sized ones...all full of machine parts.  It was amazing to see for sure, but probably not much fun to move and re-catalog everything.

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 10:58:49 AM »
Ordered some parts for my Rototex here in the past.  Great resource..
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 12:00:11 PM »
He used to send free Ronald Reagan propaganda with every order. I'm sure the Gipper appreciated the support
circa 2006.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 12:45:32 PM »
I think he threw in the towel when Obama was hired ;) Rick was a good ole boy alright. Never suffered fools lightly. And yes he had Cracker Jack treats with every order!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 01:18:19 PM »
HAHA, he did...my understanding is his wife needed more medical attention and help, so he hung it up to help her.  I can certainly respect that.

Offline danlilsade

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 01:13:55 PM »
Rick is a great guy, forgot more about machines than most of know.  We are trying to keep the torch moving, however his shoes will be tough to fill.