Author Topic: t-worksmanager software, is he still supporting it?  (Read 8499 times)

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
Re: t-worksmanager software, is he still supporting it?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 07:16:31 PM »
The main benefits I see in using printavo in our situation is that it simplifies everything for us. One program, not two or three, and it's still tailored to our industry. I like quick books, google calendar, etc. but when I can get all that I need in one program it just simplifies things.

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 07:17:27 PM »
 That goes for any software that manages an entire shop, not just the one we use. Some programs aren't suited for everyone!

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 07:34:27 AM »
Commenting on T-works support is a waste of time. It is non-existent!
I still use my T-Works Manager but I'm starting to have some issues.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 10:39:41 AM »
I keep trying teecal and I just don't care for it.  The simplicity of t-quoter is great...the updates are non-existent.  Printavo looks like it will be the best program out there eventually.  They need to create add-on modules for it to make it a better program.  It's simple, but lacking in some aspects.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 09:40:32 AM »
i took another look at teecal(i think the last version I had was a little older).  I can certainly see us moving to this one.  It's a similar system to T-quoter, but it's actually got support with it.

Offline Parker 1

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 10:47:18 AM »
We switched this year from Tee Cal to Fast Manager.  Tee Cal was nice but every month we were loosing WOs.  Fast Manager is not as easy to set up but has better features IMO.  I really like the job board, all tickets are right in front of you at any computer and can be updated on the fly. 

Chris   

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 11:07:53 AM »
Have you guys tried priceit? I am prob getting off topic now, but what does these others have that price it does not?

I looked at printavo, but seems like priceit blows it out of that water..maybe because im use to priceit..LOL..just seems like priceit can do way more.

Offline DeeSolution14

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 10:51:20 AM »
I'm currently using ShopWorks OnSite 8, and the problems that KingScreen & tancehughes are facing would be solve by this company. I'm able to handle everything under one umbrella for example, my sales & Marketing, Order processing, purchasing & inventory, production management, shipping and receiving and the big on Finance & accounting. I handle everything with this single solution no double entry in multiple programs and no paper trail halleluiah! This has solve so many of my problems with tracking and who has what and what has been completed by who with a time and a date stamp, just check them out www.shopworx.com quality speaks for it self.
Just Live Your Life and love strong!

Online ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 11:12:06 AM »
shopworx i'm sure works fine, but it seems clunky, a little outdated, and it's pretty pricey.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline DeeSolution14

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2015, 10:07:29 AM »
@ericheartsu Have you tried the demo and gave it a full assessment prior to coming to this decision. I had to play with 3-4 companies demo before selecting ShopWorks. I made a list with pros and cons and its capabilities and features to see which one fits my company profile the best. Just a suggestion and explaining why I took this avenue over others.
Just Live Your Life and love strong!

Offline lastboat

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2015, 09:21:14 AM »
I've looked at all these programs but on price T-works is best....if it gets updated when windows gets updated...
that said not having a licensing fee every month is good for me but doesn't give t-works the incentive to update...
...there are  a few quirky things i see in the program which i'll mention to them but with all programs you have to learn the method
probably going to buy it

Online ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2015, 11:32:02 AM »
I've looked at all these programs but on price T-works is best....if it gets updated when windows gets updated...
that said not having a licensing fee every month is good for me but doesn't give t-works the incentive to update...
...there are  a few quirky things i see in the program which i'll mention to them but with all programs you have to learn the method
probably going to buy it

i've made several suggestions to Joe, and it just doesn't ever really seem like there is any interest there to make those changes.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2015, 03:04:09 PM »
 Lastboat, it's not a good idea at all. Trust me you will regret. Don't buy simply based on price.

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2015, 03:04:30 PM »
Terrible customer support lack of desire to make significant updates.

Offline AMC13

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2015, 02:07:11 PM »
I purchased T-works a few weeks ago b/c of the features it offers.  After emailing twice and calling twice he sent the license key.  The description states there is a full range of mockup templates and there are still the 5 that is on the trial.  Does anyone know where they are or how to add them?

Also, What other program has the mockup option to show the customer like T-works has?  I have been researching for a while, and thought I could get past T-works non existent support as long as I had the program itself I could figure it out.

I am very close to requesting a refund.