Author Topic: t-worksmanager software, is he still supporting it?  (Read 8301 times)

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
Re: t-worksmanager software, is he still supporting it?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2015, 04:13:30 PM »
Request the refund

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2015, 04:46:29 PM »
I purchased T-works a few weeks ago b/c of the features it offers.  After emailing twice and calling twice he sent the license key.  The description states there is a full range of mockup templates and there are still the 5 that is on the trial.  Does anyone know where they are or how to add them?

Also, What other program has the mockup option to show the customer like T-works has?  I have been researching for a while, and thought I could get past T-works non existent support as long as I had the program itself I could figure it out.

I am very close to requesting a refund.

good luck, you won't get it. this is how we started using it, because we bought it, it wasn't what it was advertised to be, and he wouldn't give us a refund.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline AMC13

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2015, 04:56:09 PM »
I purchased T-works a few weeks ago b/c of the features it offers.  After emailing twice and calling twice he sent the license key.  The description states there is a full range of mockup templates and there are still the 5 that is on the trial.  Does anyone know where they are or how to add them?

Also, What other program has the mockup option to show the customer like T-works has?  I have been researching for a while, and thought I could get past T-works non existent support as long as I had the program itself I could figure it out.

good luck, you won't get it. this is how we started using it, because we bought it, it wasn't what it was advertised to be, and he wouldn't give us a refund.

Is that right?  we will see.  I'm trying it nicely first, and we will see how that goes.  I have only had it 13 days.

What do you guys use/what program has the mackup like his does. That is the main of what I liked. I am trying to stay away from the monthly fees but it seems it's the way I have to go,.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 04:58:24 PM by AMC13 »

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2015, 05:09:25 PM »
How do you pay for a program like this? If with a credit card or PayPal, won't they come to your aid?
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2015, 05:51:37 PM »
How do you pay for a program like this? If with a credit card or PayPal, won't they come to your aid?

we paid with paypal, and no they will not help.
Night Owls

Offline AMC13

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2015, 06:40:37 PM »
We paid with paypal, I have it in asking them their suggestions. I just emailed him requesting a refund due to lack of letting me know where the 'full range of mockup templates' are and for not answering emails.  As well as false advertising.  What other programs has the mockup templates/something similar to T-works

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2015, 07:17:21 PM »
Paypal seems to always side in favor of the crooks, no matter which side of the transaction you are on.

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2015, 08:05:16 PM »
System crashed on me one too many times. I'm done with that software. The first version I had was pretty great and helped me keep things organized somewhat. I'm working on other solutions now. I currently use Invoice 2 Go, and actually really like it. I can invoice from any of my devices (laptop, phone, tablet). It isn't geared towards screen printing or any specific type of business, so I don't get the same organization I had with t-works. However, this just works. When I get really busy I guess I'll use Google Keep to make a schedule. I print part time though so I don't really need anything that intricate to make a schedule.

Offline AMC13

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2015, 06:19:22 PM »
I filed a dispute with Paypal.  They specifically stated that their buyer protection is on 'tangable' items vs software.  Which I understand, but it still is unsatisfactory situation.  Maybe it will out a fire under his a** to answer all my emails.
If not, I will go to my next step...... 8)

Either way, the money has been put on hold (taken out of his account total) until something is done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm smiling   :-X

Offline AMC13

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2015, 02:36:42 PM »
Of course, paypal sided with him.  I can either grin and bare it for the year or dispute the charge on my card. Guess I will deal with it *sigh* stupid

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2015, 03:33:33 PM »
i told you! it was the exact same thing that happened to me. in fact i believe there is a very public record of it on this forum.
Night Owls

Offline BorisB

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2015, 04:54:04 PM »
Of course, paypal sided with him.  I can either grin and bare it for the year or dispute the charge on my card. Guess I will deal with it *sigh* stupid

Whenever I read EULA of a software, I feel like I'm buying rights to listen to song. You can like it or not, and that's about it. You never have any ground to return it because it doesn't perform as you expect it to. There is no such warranty specified in agreement you accepted.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2015, 05:16:45 PM »

Whenever I read EULA of a software, I feel like I'm buying rights to listen to song. You can like it or not, and that's about it. You never have any ground to return it because it doesn't perform as you expect it to. There is no such warranty specified in agreement you accepted.

Not performing as expected, and not including some specific promised features (additional mock-up templates) are two different things

Offline BorisB

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2015, 03:31:04 PM »

Not performing as expected, and not including some specific promised features (additional mock-up templates) are two different things
In 2006 we bought CMS software for webpage. Deal included free future upgrades with some advanced features being planned. E-mail marketing, forms builder and some more. There was no time frame for upgrades. So in 9 years system only received some minor bug resolving updates.
Maybe T-Works Joe didn't set time when additional mock-ups will ship.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2015, 03:38:05 PM »

In 2006 we bought CMS software for webpage. Deal included free future upgrades with some advanced features being planned. E-mail marketing, forms builder and some more. There was no time frame for upgrades. So in 9 years system only received some minor bug resolving updates.
Maybe T-Works Joe didn't set time when additional mock-ups will ship.

Doesn't seem to be the case here as the poster stated: