Author Topic: Dryer for Sale  (Read 965 times)

Online cleveprint

• !!!
Dryer for Sale
« on: February 25, 2015, 09:47:14 AM »
I know you have all been waiting for this after my last post!!

Ill have a dryer for sale in about a week or so. Its a Harco 4811 electric dryer. Has a 48"wide belt and 6 Feet of heat. The in-feed is 9 feet right now and the out is about 3 feet. We have had it in our possession for about 18 years. We re-wired it about 3 years ago. The thing works like a charm. Keeps up with our 1 auto and 1 manual without an issue. Belt is about 3 years old as well. New when we put in the automatic and extension on the dryer. It is dirty in some spots (or maybe most). Ive tried scrubbing some parts down, but I feel like I could do that for a month and it would look the same!

Buyer would be responsible for all crating and shipping, although I would be happy to lend a hand. Local pickup is preferred though. I attached a pic, more available if you want to drop me an email.

Asking 3K for it. If Im out of line, just let me know as I have NO clue about used equipment. I feel like its a pretty fair price though with the newer belt and extension. But again, first time selling a piece of equipment like this.