Author Topic: Old Javelin Table Up is Rough  (Read 4719 times)

Offline Prints Charming

• Verified/Junior
Re: Old Javelin Table Up is Rough
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 12:12:39 AM »
Fan hood I'm sorry if my info was wrong we have a Sabre and we were told to do this by workhose after a employee tried to moved platen just before platen raised . The javelin must be differnt.Sounds like these guys know more about your machine.again I'm sorry for the bad info
Randy Wilbanks 361-533-0593 Prints Charming Royal Tees corpus Christi Texas

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Old Javelin Table Up is Rough
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2016, 10:31:58 AM »
Fan hood I'm sorry if my info was wrong we have a Sabre and we were told to do this by workhose after a employee tried to moved platen just before platen raised . The javelin must be differnt.Sounds like these guys know more about your machine.again I'm sorry for the bad info

this sounds really suspect... the table raise/lower mechanisms on the Sabre isn't all that much different than a Javelin... (Indexer is different due to the geneva drive, but the indexer doesn't have a 'positive' index like the chain system with the indexer pin on the Roqs or belt system with not only forks but a pin as well on the Challenger and Gauntlett.

The forks HAVE to be in the correct position, and measured out properly (1/1000 of an inch), so that all the tables go into the correct, exact alignment when raising the table.  Only certain arms go into the fork when the table raises, so they all have to be in proper alignment.  You may be able to get away with removing 1 or 2 of the forks, but certainly not all of them at the same time.