Author Topic: Greaves On Garments at Mind's Eye- SAVE THE DATE  (Read 27770 times)

Offline Dsull.dg

• Verified/Junior
  • @tshirtguyofNY
Re: Greaves On Garments at Mind's Eye- SAVE THE DATE
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2015, 10:43:45 AM »
I'm very interested in coming out. I met Kitson through Keith from Insane Apparel at ISS and took all of his lectures.
Very inspired to learn from Greaves and Kitson.

~Dylan

Offline cleveprint

• !!!
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2015, 11:48:09 AM »
this sounds amazing. i have a little one due first week of april. if everything goes smooth with the wifey, i would love to attend. is there a cut-off you would have to know if there is still room??

If you are interested in going there Thursday and coming back on Friday evening, let me know.
I'm seriously interested, but staying there on Saturday might be a problem for me. We could ride together if that will work for you.

Let me know

thats what im thinking i may need to do as well. leaving the wife with a newborn and 3 year old might put me in the dawg house... lets play it by ear.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2015, 11:56:43 AM »
Well just bring the kids along. They need to start learning the biz sometime.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2015, 12:07:17 PM »
this sounds amazing. i have a little one due first week of april. if everything goes smooth with the wifey, i would love to attend. is there a cut-off you would have to know if there is still room??

If you are interested in going there Thursday and coming back on Friday evening, let me know.
I'm seriously interested, but staying there on Saturday might be a problem for me. We could ride together if that will work for you.

Let me know

thats what im thinking i may need to do as well. leaving the wife with a newborn and 3 year old might put me in the dawg house... lets play it by ear.

I took a group of Boy Scouts on a canoe trip 5 days after my youngest was born in 1982, I'm still paying for it.

Disclaimer:  My mother who was an OB nurse at the time was staying at our house in the glow of her newest grandchild.  However, as I said I am still paying for it.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2015, 08:11:58 AM »
UPDATE:

Price for the Greaves On Garments at Mind's Eye workshop is $175/person

TSB Members get a $25 Discount just by asking for it so TSB price is $150/person

Multiple participants from same shop paid on same invoice/registration get 10% discount for additional participants  So first TSB is $150 second $135, third $135 etc.

Includes Thursday night networking munchies, (No Alcohol at MEG, sorry guys), Coffee, juice and light breakfast stuff on Friday and Saturday morning.  Working catered lunch on both Friday and Saturday, Friday night soon to be famous MEG networking BBQ plus muchies, sodas, etc during the entire event.

You will receive a binder to put printed GoG@MEG handouts in and will have all information available for download.

Additionally you will receive your personal bottle of headache pain reliever for the information overload as Richard challenges EVERYTHING you do in your business from the way you pull on your underwear in the morning to how you hold an ink knife.

Agenda, travel & housing info docs, registration forms should all be available for distribution by EOB today.

WARNING: The Richard Agenda is going to be an outline subject to immense amounts of wandering about as this group asks important questions.  You will observe Richard hold his finger up in the air, be silent for a few seconds and then start down an completely different tangent, be ready for a wild ride.  If you are planning on working down a list of 100 programed tips & tricks stay home.  If you want to make your business better in a 100 different ways don't miss it.

I have 14 seats left based on those of you who have sent me requests, I am holding seats until you see at least the preliminary agenda, fill out the registration form and will process payments after all information is published.  If you want to be included get in liine soon as I think this will be a sell out.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2015, 09:04:14 AM »
Another tidbit of Greave on Garments at Mind's Eye information, official industry wide advertising on FB, LinkedIn and Twitter will begin on Monday the 23rd of March.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2015, 09:05:04 AM »
Thanks for the update. Price is great, timing is great, but apparently my printers can find a excuse or 50 for not going.

Glad to see it happening though. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2015, 09:08:11 AM »
Thanks for the update. Price is great, timing is great, but apparently my printers can find a excuse or 50 for not going.

ultimately this will probably be geared more for the production managers and shop owners. I would imagine the information to be waay over the regular printers comprehension. Shelly should be eating this stuff up. Knowing Richard, there will be information about running a business, too.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2015, 09:15:46 AM »

ultimately this will probably be geared more for the production managers and shop owners. I would imagine the information to be waay over the regular printers comprehension. Shelly should be eating this stuff up. Knowing Richard, there will be information about running a business, too.

pierre

You are right, she should be.  I was going to send all 3 of my printers. I can't really attend as any day gone for me is a day lost of sales and that gets expensive quick.  Plus I don't print so it wouldn't do me much good other than relaying info. I have plenty of people I lean on with how to run a business style questions. Our shop needs to improve printing/processes. We are basically self taught, some structure could help. 

I can't force them to go. 

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2015, 09:18:21 AM »
So how do you register, form, payment, etc?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2015, 09:20:11 AM »

pierre

You are right, she should be.  I was going to send all 3 of my printers. I can't really attend as any day gone for me is a day lost of sales and that gets expensive quick.  Plus I don't print so it wouldn't do me much good other than relaying info. I have plenty of people I lean on with how to run a business style questions. Our shop needs to improve printing/processes. We are basically self taught, some structure could help. 

yeah, knowing your business resources, I can see why it's not as appealing to you. Shelly should be able to bring back any business nuggets that would be of value.

I should also add, that I did not see any info on what's in the class and my guess that it is going to be technical is based on knowledge of Richard and what he likes to talk about. It also has to do with the level of knowledge present on the forum, so I am just GUESSING that it will be a better fit for management. 

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2015, 09:26:45 AM »

pierre

yeah, knowing your business resources, I can see why it's not as appealing to you. Shelly should be able to bring back any business nuggets that would be of value.

I should also add, that I did not see any info on what's in the class and my guess that it is going to be technical is based on knowledge of Richard and what he likes to talk about. It also has to do with the level of knowledge present on the forum, so I am just GUESSING that it will be a better fit for management. 

pierre

Hell id attend just to attend if it didn't mean missed sales day, someday ill have a sales team and this will be a non issue, but that't neither here or there right now. I felt Shelly would really learn from this and why not send my other guys go too and they can just suck up what they can out of it. and they can help each other remember everything that was covered. It is what it is I guess. Disappointed at it to say the least.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2015, 09:27:39 AM »

UPDATE:

Includes Thursday night networking munchies, (No Alcohol at MEG, sorry guys),

Great, Bimmridder just called me in tears, he's not coming anymore...:P
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2015, 09:29:23 AM »

UPDATE:

Includes Thursday night networking munchies, (No Alcohol at MEG, sorry guys),

Great, Bimmridder just called me in tears, he's not coming anymore...:P

I doubt that, he is smarter than that! He will have a case in the car and will be going out for a "smoke" smoke break every few min!

pierre

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2015, 09:30:34 AM »
Bet you are right, he was probably just crying because he missed me...
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com