Author Topic: Digitizer  (Read 3465 times)

Offline larryk

• !!!
Digitizer
« on: March 20, 2015, 03:59:11 PM »
Anybody have any leads on someone that is capable of digitizing this design? I've been dealing with another digitizer that doesn't understand that my customer wants the fades to look similar to the attached logo. He says it is not possible...... am I looking for something that is impossible or am I just dealing with people that are incapable?

Offline Racer Tees

Re: Digitizer
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 02:34:05 AM »
I wouldn't even bother fading the small lettering, but you could do the fade in the fill up top no problem.  But honestly it will sew better and look more professional if you choose the right thread color and drop the fades.

Offline jasonbrook

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 08:15:22 AM »
Hi larryk,

I hope they will help you out what are you looking for.
http://www.absolutedigitizing.com/

Offline lrsbranding

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 09:07:02 AM »
I think the fonts would be tough to fade if your sizing the logo for left chest. If your not opposed to using 60 or 75 wt thread it might be possible. Contact Robert Young at Volant. He works with the lighter weight threads.
 http://www.volant-tech.com/index.html

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 01:34:38 PM »
The results even with the best digitizing will fall way short of your customer's expctations, you can't SEW halftones and fades even if you are the best digitizer on the planet at varing density of top thread .
We would not take this job if the customer would not accept solid colors. Will be very interested to see how this turns out for you.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline lrsbranding

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 02:22:39 PM »

Offline larryk

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 03:37:20 PM »
Well we ended up doing just like the Mooseman said with the solid colors...... They were ok with it. Also screened the same logo and they loved them.